Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

No way in hell is the NFLPA going to allow him to get more than a season. They will try their hardest to even avoid that but I think at this point that is almost inevitable. 

Alright Cleveland, time to trade for Jimmy G!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Well, they had someone on an affordable contract who took them to the AFC championship game....but it's tough to beat both Mahomes and his greatest fans: the officials. 

The chiefs were the the better team in that game and the browns couldn't stop Chad henne. they deserved to lose that game. I have no sympathy for a team when you have the opposing teams backup QB at 3rd and 14 and can't stop them

11 hours ago, Forge said:

The chiefs were the the better team in that game and the browns couldn't stop Chad henne. they deserved to lose that game. I have no sympathy for a team when you have the opposing teams backup QB at 3rd and 14 and can't stop them

On that particular play? Sure. They deserved that. However, the game would not have been as close as it was without the help of the refs. Go back and watch it. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

On that particular play? Sure. They deserved that. However, the game would not have been as close as it was without the help of the refs. Go back and watch it. 

They got over an entire quarter playing against Chad Henne. 

The browns passing offense could never really get anything going. 

20 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Well, they had someone on an affordable contract who took them to the AFC championship game....but it's tough to beat both Mahomes and his greatest fans: the officials. 

Baker never took the Browns to the AFCCG. 

On 6/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, Forge said:

"Everyone who is part of the league must refrain from “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL."

I think Deshaun qualifies as someone who should be made an example of. And yes, part of me just wants to see the Browns get screwed. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Baker to the Panthers. 

So basically either the Browns or out right release for Jimmy. 

I'm assuming a release and then he'll sign with Sea or Cleveland. I'd put money on him signing with Seattle.