Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Its makes me absolutely sick that we let the Rams take our superbowl. 

We had it and we blew it. 

That was it. There will never be an easier road to six. And they blew it. 

Good luck getting by Philly AND Mahomes/Allen/Burrow. 

Oh well. 

At least get by Dallas. After that... whatever. 

Edited by Herodreamer79

49ers 38- Cowboys 27

🥱

49ers 24- Eagles 20

Pff, Eagles Shmeagles. Buncha frauds who stacked up wins against a piss poor schedule. They only beat the Matt Ryan-led Colts by a point.

49ers 41- Bengals 35

Happy Cartoon GIF

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Its makes me absolutely sick that we let the Rams take our superbowl. 

We had it and we blew it. 

That was it. There will never be an easier road to six. And they blew it. 

Good luck getting by Philly AND Mahomes/Allen/Burrow. 

Oh well. 

At least get by Dallas. After that... whatever. 

We were too banged up and ran out of gas last year. Jimmy G & Trent Williams were playing hurt and we played the most road games in NFL history (partially due to the 17 game season). We also played something like 5 elimination games in a row 

We're far healthier this year, at home, arguably have a QB upgrade, and have more dynamic weapons. Shanny also seems more in his bag this year than last. That Trent Williams motion play for example never seemed to work for one reason or another. 

We have a shot, we just have to execute. Can't control who we play, but while there are tough matchups ahead, nobody is a juggernaut 

Edited by 49ersfan

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Feel like Cincinnati is about to head to the Super Bowl again 

I hope so. Out of the 3 AFC teams I want them.. its last year all over again, except Dallas/Philly are in our way instead of GB/LA

• Like 4

I like the Bengals most, out of the remaining AFC teams.

That said, I agree with straighthate's sentiment of KC redemption game. Let's face it, either of the 3 opponents left will be a wicked challenge. May as well go for the KC payback. Need to have extra attention on Kelce all game, and Chris J on the other side. 

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

Feel like Cincinnati is about to head to the Super Bowl again 

I have a bad feeling about the Bengals keeping this lead as Josh Allen will run & chuck the Bills to a comeback victory while the Bengals offense goes cold in the 2nd half. It's a given the Bengals defense won't stop the Bills after halftime and then the ball will be entirely up to Joe Burrow to match TD's with the Bills.

For having a top tier QB, the Bills haven't done anything since they've become a contender (2019)

WC loss to the Texans, AFCCG loss to the Chiefs, Divisional loss to the Chiefs, Divisional loss to the Bengals

They should still rule the AFCE, but man you'd think they could have gotten at least 1 SB appearance since then

23 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

For having a top tier QB, the Bills haven't done anything since they've become a contender (2019)

WC loss to the Texans, AFCCG loss to the Chiefs, Divisional loss to the Chiefs, Divisional loss to the Bengals

They should still rule the AFCE, but man you'd think they could have gotten at least 1 SB appearance since then

They haven't been the same since Von Miller got hurt for whatever reason.

They were the best team for the first 10 weeks of the year. Not that it matters for getting the ring, but it still matters imo.

Edited by Ftn49
  • Like 1