Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

"Wagner wants to win" 

Ouch! 

I can see the Eagles going for him, they need help at LB and I thinker Wagner would take a paycut to play for a proven winner.

that being said, it will depend on who they can bring back on that defense, they have a lot of talent that is hitting the FA market

• Like 2

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

I can see the Eagles going for him, they need help at LB and I thinker Wagner would take a paycut to play for a proven winner.

that being said, it will depend on who they can bring back on that defense, they have a lot of talent that is hitting the FA market

LMAO, I remember Rams fans, and some 49ers fans saying they were reloading with Robinson & Wagner LMAO.

11 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

LMAO, I remember Rams fans, and some 49ers fans saying they were reloading with Robinson & Wagner LMAO.

I mean Wagner was as advertised but Stafford's arm did not hold up and the OL was atrocious. But Wagner himself was very good and one of the best backers in the league. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've been saying since 2021 that the Rams will be screwed, they won one, sure that's great, but eventually you have to pay the piper so to speak, not surprised by their downfall, poorly ran franchise, bad cap management, this is why I'm against the all-in approach by redoing every deal, and signing high priced player or trading for high priced players.

• Like 1