Always Sunny Mafia (D4 is Now, N4 is Saturday 10 pm eastern)

Pickle Rick

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So TKN and TK3 have refused to claim. With no CC of Dabs, I'm going to shift to either TK3 or TKN as Malf's likely partner. 

lol what?

have orca, slappy, or daboyle claimed either? why call out just us?

On 5/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, Slappy Mc said:

6h1qv7.jpg

18 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am Mrs. McDonald, The Gang Aligned. My move is passive self-watch. Only player to visit me all game is Mwil. Nights 3 and 4 I was visited by him.

h8qan07dm2w81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

lol what?

have orca, slappy, or daboyle claimed either? why call out just us?

Nope never claimed anything...

You going to claim someone yet? Fairly certain that Orca and Daboyle (barring one of you miraculously CC'ing them) are town. So either you are TKN are a bad guy.

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

So TKN and TK3 have refused to claim. With no CC of Dabs, I'm going to shift to either TK3 or TKN as Malf's likely partner. 

My power sucks (visit a player to determine if they did anything that night) but I'm also a mason with Orca.

n1: doom went no where

n2: mwil went no where

n3: md4l went somewhere

n4: bcb went somewhere

n5: forgot to put in my move lol

n6: tk3 went no where

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

imagine thinking I would lie about that

imagine

Simply asking for confirmation rather than casting doubt. Among all the conspiracy theories that roam in my head, fabricating a mason claim isn't one of them. Now that you mention it though, I did have a crazy thought at one point that I was the only town left and there were two mafia factions that had to eliminate each other to meet their wincon. You and Orca being one of those factions could fit. However that would mean that Daboyle and I are the only town members left.

I still think TK3 is Malfs partner though.

Based off process of elimination, I can somewhat confidently say Malf and TK3 are Liam and Ryan McPoyle.

Because of the mason claim, it's pretty likely that Orca and Nacho are Charlie and The Waitress.

If you somehow didn't notice by this point, I'm Frank Reynolds. Slappy's claim is Mrs. Mac.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

If TKN and Orca are actually Masons together, then its gotta be TK3 with Malfatron.

Prob gonna be another one of those games where people think they are masons when they are actually just neighbors and everyone screws it up based on that