Always Sunny Mafia (D4 is Now, N4 is Saturday 10 pm eastern)

Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Thank you.  I wish the activity would have been a lot more, we avg what 4 pages a day lmao 

I take some responsibility for that. This house buying process has taken a lot out of me. Plus my kids have been on and off sick. An ER visit sprinkled in there and my attention span was far less than my usual for this.

I want to reiterate that I think non-lynchable GF roles are extremely stupid. They are the worst and they make the game not fun. 

I did it in GOT mafia, but it wasnt a town/scum game. Also the game was broken and poorly executed. 

But as a town player its just dumb that you know you got a guy, but you are helpless. I wish people would stop doing it. I despise that role. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Daboyle was surrounded but put up a fight 

frank-reynolds-iasip.gif

jo-jo-gang.gif

@Daboyle is dead, he was Frank Reynolds, Gang aligned (Green text)

its-always-sunny-charlie-day.gif

weary-charlie-day.gif

bump-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

spaghetti-charlie.gif

classic-youre-classic.gif

Charlie (Waitress aligned yellow text) has killed off all of those who layed with his love and the McPoyle's (Red Text) have killed off all of the Gang Aligned citizens left in Philly they both win

@The Orca @Malfatron @Slappy Mc @Tk3 

why u tag everyone but me? I won too:

"win if someone from your faction is alive at the end of the game and Dennis, Mac, and Frank are dead "

doesnt say I have to be alive!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Tk3 what were your abilities? Also the hindsight that I had for these messages was brutal.

Tell the truth though, you believed I was town and thought Orca was with Malf?

I thought it was you originally

However I DID know that Orca could douse people in gasoline.. So right at the end when Malf talked about how he doused people in gasoline, I assumed it meant he was in with Orca, so my opinion on his partner flipped strongly to Orca

My role is that I could mimic a person's abilities. Mostly I chose not to use them since I didn't want to use them ineffectively, and instead just wanted to use it as more of a rolecop

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My role is that I could mimic a person's abilities. Mostly I chose not to use them since I didn't want to use them ineffectively, and instead just wanted to use it as more of a rolecop

You were #3 on my suspect list behind Slappy and Malf (in that order), as I thought your role was either scum (Rolecop) or a 3rd party mimic role when you confirmed me. I figured I'd go Slappy/Malf via the vote, but my last night alive I actually attempted to jail you before I was killed for that reason.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You were #3 on my suspect list behind Slappy and Malf (in that order), as I thought your role was either scum (Rolecop) or a 3rd party mimic role when you confirmed me. I figured I'd go Slappy/Malf via the vote, but my last night alive I actually attempted to jail you before I was killed for that reason.

I was in fact jailed one of those nights

This was actually the first time I ever played a role that was isolated scum.. Luckily malf was noisy enough to make a ton of cover, but I wanted to be scummy enough to not get hit, but not enough to draw attention.. plus I knew based on the ratio, if any scum had to die I was the best option

I DID think that once we got to F6, it was mostly a done deal and that they would save me. In retrospect, by that point I should have hinted less and just blatantly come out with it

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I DID think that once we got to F6, it was mostly a done deal and that they would save me. In retrospect, by that point I should have hinted less and just blatantly come out with it

Curious what the optimal move was there at 6.. My hesitation in fully outing myself is that scum would be hesitant out themselves in fear of something going wonky and getting underwater and exposed, so I tried to go with the flow and force a NL (which also effectively would give us the W)

idk