Always Sunny Mafia (D4 is Now, N4 is Saturday 10 pm eastern)

Pickle Rick

Just now, Tk3 said:

I was in fact jailed one of those nights

This was actually the first time I ever played a role that was isolated scum.. Luckily malf was noisy enough to make a ton of cover, but I wanted to be scummy enough to not get hit, but not enough to draw attention.. plus I knew based on the ratio, if any scum had to die I was the best option

I DID think that once we got to F6, it was mostly a done deal and that they would save me. In retrospect, by that point I should have hinted less and just blatantly come out with it

I think you played it right as a whole. If I had to go do it all over again, I would have outed in thread to Whicker that he should block Malf and I should jail Slappy and made the 3rd parties choose a side on whether or not to kill me and/or him, because they'd have to make some sort of decision there on the spot.

...and if there was a "no kill", then we go Slappy and Malf back to back and then reassess. 

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to reiterate that I think non-lynchable GF roles are extremely stupid. They are the worst and they make the game not fun. 

I did it in GOT mafia, but it wasnt a town/scum game. Also the game was broken and poorly executed. 

But as a town player its just dumb that you know you got a guy, but you are helpless. I wish people would stop doing it. I despise that role. 

It was known he was the GF on like N3, then he was killed and lynched again. No town should have lynched him the 2nd time...yet, you and others did 🤣

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I think you played it right as a whole. If I had to go do it all over again, I would have outed in thread to Whicker that he should block Malf and I should jail Slappy and made the 3rd parties choose a side on whether or not to kill me and/or him, because they'd have to make some sort of decision there on the spot.

...and if there was a "no kill", then we go Slappy and Malf back to back and then reassess. 

Would have worked because we had no way to kill after the night you died. Once I lit the gas (on Malf and Bcb) I was vanilla 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

It was known he was the GF on like N3, then he was killed and lynched again. No town should have lynched him the 2nd time...yet, you and others did 🤣

Thats because sometimes its "survive the first lynch" and sometimes its "survive all lynches until your team is dead". Its basically a guessing game that neuters town. I hate it. Its dumb. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats because sometimes its "survive the first lynch" and sometimes its "survive all lynches until your team is dead". Its basically a guessing game that neuters town. I hate it. Its dumb. 

Malf survived a hit also before the 2nd lynch...was super easy to know 

• Like 2

I agree that it's a bad mechanic

I also agree that town broadly needs to learn to play against it better.. but just overall I am not a fan either

There are plenty of other ways to balance that don't result in the nonsense that inevitably occurs around the role