Kyle Hamilton not a Worker or Leader & Selfish?? *Rumor*

taylor made

Just read this in the NFL draft rumor mill from walterfootball.com. This is the FIRST time I've heard anything like this before & it is rather shocking because Kyle wears the "C" Captains logo. He also comes across professional in interviews. BUT the (combine) results speak for themselves. This is just a rumor so take it for whatever its worth. This is Charlie Campbell and he is the reliable part of watlerfootball.com IMO. But my god, is there any prospect out there that isn't tainted?!

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/2022-NFL-Draft-Week-Rumors-Tuesday 

(About Halfway Down)

Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton slid during the draft process thanks to some slow 40 times and workouts that were not impressive. For the Fighting Irish, Hamilton looked big, athletic and fast, so it was somewhat surprising that he did not work out better. A reason for that might be that Hamilton did not attack the draft workout training like most prospects do. Here are the comments from a source with team that could select a safety in the first or second round of the 2022 NFL Draft.

"He's just not the worker and leader that most of the Notre Dame guys are," said a NFC director of player personnel. "He's a little selfish also."

Hamilton is young as a true junior, so perhaps as he matures, he will become a more focused professional.

I hate when things don't add up
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeberardino/2021/12/30/unselfish-kyle-hamilton-never-opted-out-of-being-a-great-notre-dame-captain/?sh=721359ad50c1

Rather than sulk his way through team meetings or practices or games, Hamilton found time in between regular treatments on his injured right knee to contribute where he could. That meant carrying around a clipboard and a marker while wearing a modified headset on the sideline.

“To coach a guy that’s a top-10 pick or a top-five pick that has the character he has, the mental capability he has, I’ve never seen anything like it,” O’Leary said. “The guy asks questions that we haven’t even thought about as coaches. You always want guys with those intangibles, but then with his talent level – you couldn’t pick a better guy to coach.”

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Yeah, who knows. That's kind of the vibe I got from him from the article you posted. The rumor might be part of the lying season so someone passes on him. I think Ron & company will be able to use their judgement because they are big on character!

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Just read this in the NFL draft rumor mill from walterfootball.com. This is the FIRST time I've heard anything like this before & it is rather shocking because Kyle wears the "C" Captains logo. He also comes across professional in interviews. BUT the (combine) results speak for themselves. This is just a rumor so take it for whatever its worth. This is Charlie Campbell and he is the reliable part of watlerfootball.com IMO. But my god, is there any prospect out there that isn't tainted?!

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/2022-NFL-Draft-Week-Rumors-Tuesday 

(About Halfway Down)

The same walterfootball that gave Trent Williams the worst draft grade of the entire draft and said he’d be out of the league in three years and also the same Walterfootball that basically wrote a dissertation about how amazing Jimmy Clausen was going to be. Walter, not Charlie have sources. They’re just a bunch of clowns at this point and I don’t even want to draft Kyle Hamilton. If this came from Jeremiah or Riddick I’d believe it. 

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

"He's just not the worker and leader that most of the Notre Dame guys are," said a NFC director of player personnel. "He's a little selfish also."

The NFC director of player personnel continued, “For our Football Team, we’re really looking for guys who want to take command and leave our opponents with red skin from the spanking we give them. Hamilton is just such a bad kid, you’d have to be an absolute idiot to take him in the top 10. Specifically picks 1-10, should not take this kid. Can’t emphasize it enough.”

When asked about the fact that many other evaluators may hew to a different opinion as to Hamilton’s character, the executive declined to answer, indicating that he was in a hurney to leave because his riverboat was preparing to depart. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, e16bball said:

The NFC director of player personnel continued, “For our Football Team, we’re really looking for guys who want to take command and leave our opponents with red skin from the spanking we give them. Hamilton is just such a bad kid, you’d have to be an absolute idiot to take him in the top 10. Specifically picks 1-10, should not take this kid. Can’t emphasize it enough.”

When asked about the fact that many other evaluators may hew to a different opinion as to Hamilton’s character, the executive declined to answer, indicating that he was in a hurney to leave because his riverboat was preparing to depart. 

When I read that honestly I was like Ron’s over here pulling his best Bruce impression 🤣🤣🤣