What’s your draft day look like?

hornbybrown

I have the ESPN coverage on tv. That’s all we get here.

I will have my phone for Twitter (anyone who spoils picks gets blocked) my tablet for posting in here.

The Beers are from the brewery I work for. (Emerson’s brewery, it’s a medium size operation by New Zealand standards)

I go to kfc a hour before the first pick and will have chips and dip for a snack.

• Like 1

Last year I was at the draft so that was pretty sick 

I live in Cali so I'm going to have some really great legal tree to enjoy. I'm gonna have my laptop, and I'll probably have ESPN on the TV and hopefully find a NFL Network stream on my laptop with FF open as well, and Rotoworld on my phone. 

Unless I'm hanging out with my boys that love football I'd rather watch it by myself and hop on FF. 

Food wise I'm thinking Red Lobster takeout this year, but thats still to be decided. 

• Like 2

Most years I meet up with @NateDawg either at a restaurant or one of our houses, have some good food/drinks/snacks to just kinda hang out. This year, life is kind of crazy. I have my kid's kindergarten screening, my kids' soccer games, and overall disinterest with it being a weaker class and the Browns not having a 1st. Sure, they could trade up I suppose, but I don't see it this year. I think it's morel likely they trade up in the 2nd for a faller.

6 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I have the ESPN coverage on tv. That’s all we get here.

I will have my phone for Twitter (anyone who spoils picks gets blocked) my tablet for posting in here.

The Beers are from the brewery I work for. (Emerson’s brewery, it’s a medium size operation by New Zealand standards)

I go to kfc a hour before the first pick and will have chips and dip for a snack.

Brewery looks like they make some good beers, wood bang

For the most part Thursday I will have it on TV and do my parental duties, lunches, get the kids ready for bed and what not. I'll have NFL network on or ESPN depending on the coverage.

I usually get beers and have some sort of football food but this year doesn't really matter on Thursday. So we will probably get pizza on Friday and make pulled pork nachos on Saturday. If it is nice outside I'll set the TV up outside and we will play Kubb or corn hole.

I never liked the move from it being Saturday and Sunday, that to me was the best, this primetime I don't like the format

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

Last year I was at the draft so that was pretty sick 

I live in Cali so I'm going to have some really great legal tree to enjoy. I'm gonna have my laptop, and I'll probably have ESPN on the TV and hopefully find a NFL Network stream on my laptop with FF open as well, and Rotoworld on my phone. 

Unless I'm hanging out with my boys that love football I'd rather watch it by myself and hop on FF. 

Food wise I'm thinking Red Lobster takeout this year, but thats still to be decided. 

LMAO!!!!! Thursday at RedLobster they have throwback Thursday's and have the Walt's Favorite Fried Shrimp on Special that day (East Coast confirmed).....I was thinking the same thing!!!

Welcome to the Draftanalia...the Draft Version of a Bacchanalia!!!!

BACCHANALIA 2.0 | Vanity Fair | February 2018

I have gone all out many years for the draft....but got a late start this year......but I am in full draft grips now.

Thursday I have a Dr's appointment early in the day...so plenty of time to get done there...and then was thinking of going to RedLobster for lunch, shout out to Hommie!!! LOL.....that night a couple of the Fella's coming through, drinks and "Josh Gordon", and a Hot Dog bar being put together for the event. Friday, will be off work, an eye appointment that morning, then a Female Friend coming through for lunch, then after she leaves, a hot bath with a good scotch and a cuban cigar, nap and then my Best Friend will be coming back over from the night before and we'll watch day 2....day 3, going to a Morning Movie and then watch in on the draft as I do some housework and Laundry......church and detox on Sunday LOL.

Worst Idea for day 1 of the draft EVER!!!! about 4-5 years ago, me and my Boy rented out the VIP room of a local strip club.....Dont ever do that....the whole situation become aggravating after about 30-45 minutes....especially if your team trades up and your trying to hear the details of what we gave up.....LOL

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

I’m an old person at heart so I don’t go out anymore and if I do, I’m not going to be out after 8 o’clock unless it’s work related. I’m going to be in bed with the television on after tucking the kids in. I might have a bowl of ice cream or a plate of nachos, depending on whether I am in the mood for salty or sweet. I will probably doze off beginning around pick 17.

• Like 4

Grab some drinks/food for Thursday. Friday, weather permitting, I will take my small TV out on the deck and watch the 2nd-3rd rounds outside and Saturday I am going golfing so I will watch/listen to the draft from YT TV on my phone in the cart.

I have a feeling I will get bored pretty quick considering the Browns have no first rounder for the for seeable future. Thursday is now just casual viewing and an excuse to order pizza/wings/beverages on a week night. Im more or less watching the 1st round just to see where the OSU WRs go and see if the Browns trade back up at the end of the 1st.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Welcome to the Draftanalia...the Draft Version of a Bacchanalia!!!!

BACCHANALIA 2.0 | Vanity Fair | February 2018

I have gone all out many years for the draft....but got a late start this year......but I am in full draft grips now.

Thursday I have a Dr's appointment early in the day...so plenty of time to get done there...and then was thinking of going to RedLobster for lunch, shout out to Hommie!!! LOL.....that night a couple of the Fella's coming through, drinks and "Josh Gordon", and a Hot Dog bar being put together for the event. Friday, will be off work, an eye appointment that morning, then a Female Friend coming through for lunch, then after she leaves, a hot bath with a good scotch and a cuban cigar, nap and then my Best Friend will be coming back over from the night before and we'll watch day 2....day 3, going to a Morning Movie and then watch in on the draft as I do some housework and Laundry......church and detox on Sunday LOL.

Worst Idea for day 1 of the draft EVER!!!! about 4-5 years ago, me and my Boy rented out the VIP room of a local strip club.....Dont ever do that....the whole situation become aggravating after about 30-45 minutes....especially if your team trades up and your trying to hear the details of what we gave up.....LOL

Denzel Washington GIF

I'll have the game up on one screen, and I'll be watching a couple of the overnight AFL games on the other screen.  I'll have an episode reviewing Round 7 (this weekend) coming out on Tuesday, so I'll be working on my notes for that episode.  

With no 1st Rd. pick, I'm not sure how much interest I'll have in the first round.