Ward officially a bust?

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just making a thread because he was drafted so high. Is ward officially a bust??  Don’t think he has made on play this entire year 

Not officially. If he's not starting again next year I'd say yes, officially. Few were fans of him when he was drafted, so I supposed most would be surprised if he panned out.

Considering how bad our interior d-line play has been, id call him a bust easily. When Shilique Calhoun is above you in the d-line rotation, youre a bust.

I hate drafting project d-lineman based on athleticism in the first 3 rounds. They never seem to work out.

Definitively a bust, no. He could still be whatever he one day becomes.

A really bad pick in the 2nd round when you need immediate defensive help? Absolutely. So far a complete waste of 2 years. Bust or not, nothing gives you those years back. Which is the first argument in the case against drafting project "potential" players. You know, those guys we Raider fans have choked on for decades.

We had to redraft his position in the 3rd this year, and the defense is still a total wreck. 

Personally I think both of the last two years have been entirely disaster drafts. Not a winner in the bunch on defense so far and we needed to hit some of those picks so badly. Don't say Karl Joseph, anyone. He's not anything Raider fans think he is for some reason. 

1 hour ago, Nodisrespect said:

Oh and he blocked me on Twitter for making and indirect insult, which means he might not actually know how much he sucks and that pretty much gaurentees he's a bust ?

I have a feeling that in direct insult isn't something you'd say to his face without a crowd or a camera phone

God...I hate/love the internet.

30 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I have a feeling that in direct insult isn't something you'd say to his face without a crowd or a camera phone

God...I hate/love the internet.

The Raiders web site posted something positive about him last year and I literally just typed "lol" with no other comments and he blocked me. SOFT!!!

1 hour ago, Nodisrespect said:

The Raiders web site posted something positive about him last year and I literally just typed "lol" with no other comments and he blocked me. SOFT!!!

How is that indirect?

You literally laughing at him or his achievements (I know there aren't many professionally yet).

Maybe he takes that as a sign that more negativity may come his way from you and he choose to keep negativity away from himself as much as possible like many strong people do.

Archived