2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

Sounds crazy, but even if we draft a WR at 10, we're still not completely  out of the Deebo, Brown, and Metcalf hunt. 

Corey Davis' deal is ending around the time time a new extension would begin with one of them. He could be cut to save $11m or feature him in the trade. It maybe an Overkill, but imagine Deebo/Brown , Moore, and Jamo. Insane. 

Edited by rickyt31

Alright boys looks like the Hutch thing is getting some wheels. More people and VEGAS think that hutch will be there for pick 4. Word is the lions love KT over Hutch. They think KT ceiling is a lot higher and they hate Hutch short arms. Plus the GM for the Lions wants his edge guys to have length on them. Hutch does not have length which is strange because he is like 6' 6" lol. His arm length is 32". I think JJ is like 37 or close too. I don't think Houston even goes edge at all no matter who is there. Walker will be 1 and if the Lions pass on Hutch he will be there for the Jets.

Hutch and J. Williams come on down. You have to give Hutch number 99 too just like Mark Gastineau. 

20 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Sounds crazy, but even if we draft a WR at 10, we're still not completely  out of the Deebo, Brown, and Metcalf hunt. 

Corey Davis' deal is ending around the time time a new extension would begin with one of them. He could be cut to save $11m or feature him in the trade. It maybe an Overkill, but imagine Deebo/Brown , Moore, and Jamo. Insane. 

Is there such a thing as overkill for receiving options in football lol. I would even keep Davis since guys are bound to get injured. 

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Gonna get Hutch at 4 and balance that out with a Buckeye at 10 with Garrett Wilson 🙏

As a Michigan fan, I’d be very down. Maybe Wilson can be more like Mangold and less like Gholston/Lee. 

Edited by NewAge