2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

Alright boys looks like the Hutch thing is getting some wheels. More people and VEGAS think that hutch will be there for pick 4. Word is the lions love KT over Hutch. They think KT ceiling is a lot higher and they hate Hutch short arms. Plus the GM for the Lions wants his edge guys to have length on them. Hutch does not have length which is strange because he is like 6' 6" lol. His arm length is 32". I think JJ is like 37 or close too. I don't think Houston even goes edge at all no matter who is there. Walker will be 1 and if the Lions pass on Hutch he will be there for the Jets.

Hutch and J. Williams come on down. You have to give Hutch number 99 too just like Mark Gastineau. 

JJ has 34 inch arms if that’s what you are referring to. 1 7/8” longer than Hutch.

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Just thinking. Becton failed a pre draft drug test and Douglas still picked him. KT’s brand shouldn’t take him off our board at all. Someone is gonna get a steal and it’s gonna be the Giants.

Buyers remorse? It may also just be that Douglas doesn't have a top-5 grade on KT the player. Jeremiah has him at 10 on his board, so not out of the question, especially considering the connection there. 

40 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Buyers remorse? It may also just be that Douglas doesn't have a top-5 grade on KT the player. Jeremiah has him at 10 on his board, so not out of the question, especially considering the connection there. 

I think a lot of teams have KT outside the top 10 on their big board. Lets hope the Lions have him #1 overall. 

• Like 1

Deebo not getting traded during draft. I read a great article that shows he has to agree to a contract, pass a physical plus more. There is too little time, The window has closed on a draft day deal for Deebo. No after the draft sure but not this draft. I personal am glad because I'm not a Deebo fan and the 49ers want a ton no thank you. 

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Just thinking. Becton failed a pre draft drug test and Douglas still picked him. KT’s brand shouldn’t take him off our board at all. Someone is gonna get a steal and it’s gonna be the Giants.

Big difference in the minds of GM's over a little weed vs. love of the game.  With big time college players now getting endorsements, GM's will have to get used to it.  It wasn't too long ago that if the word "marijuana" was connected to a player, he would fall big time.  Not the case anymore.

11 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Here’s who I wanted in round 1 since 2010

2010- Taylor Mays- miss. We took Kyle Wilson

2011- Akeem Ayers or Brooks Reed- basically a true EDGE. We took Wilkerson who was good then flamed out.

2012- Melvin Ingram- HIT. We chose Coples who busted hard.

2013- Tavon Austin and Chance Warmack. Austin was decent but not 1st round worthy, Warmack busted hard.

2014- Brandin Cooks- HIT. We chose Calvin Pryor. Decent but flamed out.

2015- Vic Beasley- Decent early but flamed out. Wanted the true EDGE. We took Leo, another DT.

2016- Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack. Injuries made them pick Darron Lee. We know how that turned out.

2017- Adams. Hit for us now he sucks. 

2018- Darnold but I didn’t think he would be there nor did I think Allen would be. Wanted Rosen over Mayfield. 

2019- Josh Allen EDGE. Q has been good but not what we needed at the time

2020- Becton due to his potential

2021- Wilson obviously and Humphrey later in the first. Happy with AVT tho as I didn’t anticipate a trade up.

2010- was meh on Kyle Wilson but understood CB.  I wanted Sergio Kindle also loved Brandon Spikes

2011- wanted Mo

2012- all over Chandler Jones

2013- my bad year.  I loved Mingo and Jarvis Jones.  Liked all the linemen too, Warmack, Cooper and Fluker.

2014- I was mocking OBJ to us in the 2nd-3rd rounds that fall then he skyrocketed up.  I wish we were in position for him or Watkins. I liked Pryor and Ha Ha but liked Ha Ha more.  

2015- Vic Beasley. wanted NOTHING to do with Leo.

2016- I was ready to do whatever to get Leonard Floyd.  Deion Jones was my guy that year. HATED Darron Lee.  We all loved Noah Spence haha

2017- I liked Adams a lot and Fournette

2018- I'm not going to pretend I was banging the drum for him but I didn't love Darnold and was leaning Allen.  But I kept doubting Allen because everyone dogged his accuracy.  Was happy with the Darnold pick.

2019- Josh Allen, really didn't want Q one bit.

2020- Anyone but Becton honestly.  Loved all the Tackles, didn't want to fall for the hype and was worried about his size.

2021- Was good with Zach, I believe I wanted Toney the most? Maybe OL? for second pick.  Can't remember.

27 minutes ago, xrade said:

Big difference in the minds of GM's over a little weed vs. love of the game.  With big time college players now getting endorsements, GM's will have to get used to it.  It wasn't too long ago that if the word "marijuana" was connected to a player, he would fall big time.  Not the case anymore.

Weed is a valid thing in terms of it, at the time, being an issue. Like Becton failed the test. That’s a fact. 

KT’s love of the game is all opinion. You don’t get to that level without loving the game. 

It just does not sit right with me.

The final Schrager mock.  Dont care about most mocks because its just opinion, but he is one that bases it off what hes hearing from teams.

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2022-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-eagles-packers-trade-up-for-wide-receiver

Has us Going Sauce and Garrett Wilson, which I wouldnt hate, just would sting a bit passing on Thibodeaux