Lunatics Only Mock

StLunatic88

9 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Youre rerally going to argue facts?

2021 Draft Trades

MIA sends #3 (2200) to SF for #12 (1200) + 2022 First (590) + 2023 Firat (590) + 2022 3rd (116)

• So Miami got a combined 2496 in value for their 2200 pick [+296]

PHI sends #6 (1600) + #156 (27) to MIA for #12 (1200) + #123 (49) + 2022 First (590)

• Philly gets 1830 for their 1627 package [+203]

DAL sends #10 (1300) to PHI for #12 (1200) + #84 (170)

•  Thats 1370 for 1300 [+70]

NYG send #11 (1250) to CHI for #20 (850) + #164 (24) + 2022 First (590) + 2022 4th (37)

• We got 1250 but had to give up 1501 for it [+249]

MIN send #14 (1100) + #143 (34) to NYJ for #23 (760) + #66 (260) + #86 (160)

• Vikings get 1180 for their 1134 package [+46]

ATL sends #35 (550) + #219 (2) to DEN for #40 (500) + #114 (66)

• Falcons 552 package nets them 566 [+14]

CIN sends #38 (520) to NE for #46 (440) +#122 (50) + #139 (36)

• Bengals get 526 for their 520 pick [+6]

CAR send #39 (510) + #151 (29) to CHI for #52 (380) + #83 (175) + #204 (8)

• We gave up 538 package for a 539 package [-1] First negative of the draft

NYG send #42 (480) to MIA for #50 (400) + 2022 3rd (116)

• Giants get 516 for their 480 pick [+36]

SF sends #43 (470) + #230 (1) to LV for #48 (420) + #121 (52)

• Niners get 472 for ther 471 package [+1]

CAR send #52 (380) + #113 (68) to CLE for #59 (310) + #89 (145)

• Panthers get 455 for their 448 package [+7]

Thats the First 2 rounds of 2021, 11 pick for pick Trades, and 10 of those resulted in a net positive points for the team moving out. The only one that didnt was -1. So please, again tell me how the Trade value Chart isnt used and these swaps dont live up to those numbers?

Every one of them is less than 100 points other than the QB trades. And of those remaining 8 swaps, 5 of them are within 15 points of each other, a pick that would be in the 190 range. 

No I'm just going to repeat that in this draft you aren't getting that return...hey if I am wrong we are all winners...more picks which would be great...just won't happen...

I am also not sure Poles would want to trade down both picks.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

No I'm just going to repeat that in this draft you aren't getting that return...hey if I am wrong we are all winners...more picks which would be great...just won't happen...

I am also not sure Poles would want to trade down both picks.

Nobody is sure or even close to sure what Poles *wants* to do

Isn't that the point of a message board? @StLunatic88 posted his best guess and likely what *he* would do

• Like 2

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Nobody is sure or even close to sure what Poles *wants* to do

Isn't that the point of a message board? @StLunatic88 posted his best guess and likely what *he* would do

I'm not disputing that...I just find it tough given this is a quantity over quality draft to see teams wanting to give up so many picks...that's my opinion on the same message board...doesn't mean I am right.

12 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Dude, what was the point of this post? If you don't like mock draft threads then simply ignore them and move on.

What's the point of going into mock draft threads and mocking the people for posting them? What do you get out of it? What are you looking to accomplish? Do you have this idea that if you go into every mock thread and make fun of people having fun that eventually everyone will stop posting them or something? Because if that's the case then you came to wrong FOOTBALLS FUTURE forum.

Seriously man, posts like this in these types of threads are pointless. It takes a lot time, effort, and thought to put these mocks together and if you don't like it then you should at least respect it.

Is humor not allowed here?  Is that written somewhere in the TOS in invisible ink?  I have done posts like that in virtually every forum I've ever been a part of; sports, music, gear, even political.  So....lighten the hell up Francis.  Shane got the joke, why didn't you?

Jeezus, some of you deal with each and every draft like you were preparing for the resurrection of Vince Lombardi or something.  If you enjoy spending all of the hours it takes to do one or multiple ones that's great.  I read some of them and I've even posted comments on a few so it's not as if I'm totally disrespecting the work.  I just don't care much for the format used and I really don't know how anyone could be even close to guessing who our two 5th and one 6th round pick might be.  Even Poles doesn't know.

So I'm not mocking the mocker.  I'm joking about something most people would not be offended by.  If you'd like to joke about the thousands of hours I've spent learning to sing and play other peoples songs on a guitar you go right ahead and do it.  Based on how much money I've ever earned from it my hourly compensation would be in negative territory.  Seriously negative territory.

If I'm only welcome to post here when I have on my serious face and never once question anyone's work or ever post a joke about whatever I feel like joking about then I would rather not post at all.  You want an open forum but only if it's run in accordance with your rules and/or preferences? Some people need to take that lump of coal out of their arses.  It's never gonna become a diamond.

5 minutes ago, soulman said:

I just don't care much for the format used and I really don't know how anyone could be even close to guessing who our two 5th and one 6th round pick might be.  Even Poles doesn't know.

Of course nobody knows but that's irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, soulman said:

If I'm only welcome to post here when I have on my serious face and never once question anyone's work or ever post a joke about whatever I feel like joking about then I would rather not post at all.  You want an open forum but only if it's run in accordance with your rules and/or preferences? Some people need to take that lump of coal out of their arses.  It's never gonna become a diamond.

That's not at all what anyone said.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Of course nobody knows but that's irrelevant.

That's not at all what anyone said.

You objected.  I both explained and defended my post.  That's all there is to it brother.  As of last night mocks are a dead issue for the most part until 2023.

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

@StLunatic88 @Madmike90

I know you guys were arguing about fair value trades yesterday

In the Lions/Vikings deal, Minnesota lost that deal by 230 points which the equivalent to the 72nd overall pick (early 3rd rounder)

Broke then all down in the Day 2 draft thread. I think someone in Minnesota messed up and offered #46 instead of #77

Every other move lines up really well with the new age draft charts