Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your behavior leading up to this year's draft.  I know prospect discussion can get heated, but I don't think @.Buzz or I have had to warn anyone for months and we really appreciate it.

Second, please keep that going through the draft weekend.  

Finally, enjoy the draft, have some fun trash talking bad picks, and don't make anything too personal.

I will open this thread up a few hours before the draft starts and make new threads for days 2 and 3.  

Thanks again!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your behavior leading up to this year's draft.  I know prospect discussion can get heated, but I don't think @.Buzz or I have had to warn anyone for months and we really appreciate it.

The prospects you like are bad and you should feel bad.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Jags and Jets finna mess this whole thing up. That’s not a prediction, it’s a spoiler.

Who are the Jets gonna take? 

If it's Ekwonu I don't think you are messing anything up.

Edit: I see a lot of Sauce buzz on Twitter for the Jets. I mean you do need another CB to pair with Bryce Hall. With that said, Saleh has got great play out of his defenses without a lot at corner in the past.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy