Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, swoosh said:

Hope someone trades up with Atlanta, but I doubt it. Not sure who someone would trade up for?

I'm guessing Jermaine Johnson, Drake London, or Jameson Williams here.

Think ATL desperately wants to trade down.  Imagine QB or Jameson Williams here.  Maybe JJ2?

Just now, BayRaider said:

What are they doing at QB then? Darnold is not a Top 40 QB in the NFL and Rhules is on the hotseat more than any coach. Baker/Jimmy are both meh as well and not saving his job. 

This is honestly why they really should have fired Rhule this year. Because they're desperate and might end up trading away even more future capital for a QB when they should just be staying pat, taking good talent, and start to retool that roster.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

They'd have to deal their '23 FRP, which would be dangerous.

And unadvisable for what would very likely be at best the 2nd, if not 3rd, QB off the board.  That's getting into 2010's Browns territory of unadvisable moves.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Hope someone trades up with Atlanta, but I doubt it. Not sure who someone would trade up for?

I'm guessing Jermaine Johnson, Drake London, or Jameson Williams here.

Y’all need to sprint to the podium for Jameo.

Just now, Dr LBC said:

And unadvisable for what would very likely be at best the 2nd, if not 3rd, QB off the board.  That's getting into 2010's Browns territory of unadvisable moves.

They'll deal some conditional '23 pick for Baker.