2022 NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion Thread

CBears019

Before this gets going tonight please remember - Don’t spoil draft picks - We’ve all got Twitter and know that all the reporters tweet out the draft picks before they are announced on TV.  Many people still like waiting for it to be announced live in TV to learn of the selection.  No one is going to think you’re the next big ESPN NFL insider and offer you a job because you posted who the next draft picks is on footballsfuture.com before it was announced.  Don’t spoil that for those people (myself included), especially during a draft that’s supposed to be as unpredictable as this one.

Also when the Bears make their selection(s), and you don’t like who or what position they took, take a deep breath before coming here to post death threats to Ryan Poles and anyone who dare like that draft pick.  I know this is an emotionally charged weekend with all the anticipation that’s been building the whole year, but don’t do something stupid because of emotion.  In the end it’s just a game.

This is the busiest time of year on this site, so expect it to run slower than usual.  Consider adding this forum to a favorites tab to makes things easier in yourself.

Enjoy and go Bears!

24 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Before this gets going tonight please remember - Don’t spoil draft picks - We’ve all got Twitter and know that all the reporters tweet out the draft picks before they are announced on TV.  Many people still like waiting for it to be announced live in TV to learn of the selection.  No one is going to think you’re the next big ESPN NFL insider and offer you a job because you posted who the next draft picks is on footballsfuture.com before it was announced.  Don’t spoil that for those people (myself included), especially during a draft that’s supposed to be as unpredictable as this one.

Also when the Bears make their selection(s), and you don’t like who or what position they took, take a deep breath before coming here to post death threats to Ryan Poles and anyone who dare like that draft pick.  I know this is an emotionally charged weekend with all the anticipation that’s been building the whole year, but don’t do something stupid because of emotion.  In the end it’s just a game.

This is the busiest time of year on this site, so expect it to run slower than usual.  Consider adding this forum to a favorites tab to makes things easier in yourself.

Enjoy and go Bears!

So...can we make murder/suicide threats BEFORE the draft gets started? Asking for a friend 🤔.

• Like 2

Can't wait for tonight...honestly think this is going to be one of the most fascinating and craziest drafts ever...

As much as we all have different opinions on players and what we should do the one thing we all have in common is the hope that we find some quality players at whatever spot Poles takes...

Also just putting if out there but if Tyler Linderbaum really does fall out the first round then we riot right? 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Can't wait for tonight...honestly think this is going to be one of the most fascinating and craziest drafts ever...

As much as we all have different opinions on players and what we should do the one thing we all have in common is the hope that we find some quality players at whatever spot Poles takes...

Also just putting if out there but if Tyler Linderbaum really does fall out the first round then we riot right? 😂

One of the few players I’d be ok with trading into the late first round for.  

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Never seen the movie, but I’ve heard from so many people it’s so bad that it’s almost entertaining.  Can it be streamed anywhere?  May give it a shot since i got nothing else to do right now.

Amazon Prime with Commercials. 

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

One of the few players I’d be ok with trading into the late first round for.  

A lot of rumours say we maybe wouldn't have too...crazy to think that as he is going to be elite in a zone scheme...

And to think Drake Jackson is getting late buzz about going in the 1st...

Sometime the NFL baffles me 😂

6 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Never seen the movie, but I’ve heard from so many people it’s so bad that it’s almost entertaining.  Can it be streamed anywhere?  May give it a shot since i got nothing else to do right now.

Being a FF mod while having never seen Draft Day is like being a basic white girl and having never had a pumpkin spice latte.

Be better, @CBears019 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

A lot of rumours say we maybe wouldn't have too...crazy to think that as he is going to be elite in a zone scheme...

And to think Drake Jackson is getting late buzz about going in the 1st...

Sometime the NFL baffles me 😂

I’d be too anxious watching him leave the first round undrafted.  Each pick 33-38 would be torture for me.

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Amazon Prime with Commercials. 

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

Being a FF mod while having never seen Draft Day is like being a basic white girl and having never had a pumpkin spice latte.

Be better, @CBears019 

Lol i’m about to start it now.

• Like 1