EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

They’ve been reaching in fouling pretty consistently every time the Celtics are dribbling up the court or out at the 3 point line.

Id be fine with the no call if they were consistent with swallowing the whistles

You mean what Smart and Brown do on defense?

• Like 1

This game isn’t over, but the Bucks have fared much better than I expected them to against Boston. I thought there was a real possibility we got swept or 4-1 (granted that was after game 2 of the Bulls series), but at the very least we will make it very hard on them.

49 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

No Marcus Smart tonight. Yikes. Series might end up being quick.

They are still without Middleton so no excuses. Still like our chances tonight. Derrick White is a competent player, but he has been a calming presence off the bench. Wonder if Pritchard plays more or if they bring in Nesmith

20 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

They are still without Middleton so no excuses. Still like our chances tonight. Derrick White is a competent player, but he has been a calming presence off the bench. Wonder if Pritchard plays more or if they bring in Nesmith

Smart is so important on defense though. Do you think your chances are the same with and without? 

6 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Smart is so important on defense though. Do you think your chances are the same with and without? 

I think our chances are worse but I still like Tatum Brown Timelord to step up. The context and game plan has to be different. 

No doubt the Bucks punched the Celtics in the **** but there were certainly opportunities to climb into that game on Sunday that the Celtics missed. They will have to capitalize on the wide open shots they manage to find. Pritchard can't miss 4 threes in a quarter again lol