My Ideal Draft day mock

LoganF89

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Olave is my guy as well. I wouldn't chance trading down. His speed and route running ability is insane. He's going to be the best of the bunch in my opinion. 

See, I was just talking about this with the Eagles forum guys. I think Olave might be the "safest" guy of the bunch, which is why I'm good with him. His floor to me is low-end #2 while his ceiling is high-end #2. I don't see a big chance outside of that - which could be good or bad depending on optics. A team like us or Eagles could use that, but a team that needs a #1 should risk otherwise. I'm not a Wilson guy but I think his ceiling is higher than Olave. Williams definitely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

See, I was just talking about this with the Eagles forum guys. I think Olave might be the "safest" guy of the bunch, which is why I'm good with him. His floor to me is low-end #2 while his ceiling is high-end #2. I don't see a big chance outside of that - which could be good or bad depending on optics. A team like us or Eagles could use that, but a team that needs a #1 should risk otherwise. I'm not a Wilson guy but I think his ceiling is higher than Olave. Williams definitely. 

Olave IMO portrays as a chris godwin type to me which I love. I think he is going to be good enough to be a number 1, but a low end. I think a very high end number 2 is his calling card

if him and Terry can play like godwin and evans then we will have a great WR duo for a long time

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I think it will be a situation where Olave will keep us afloat if Terry goes down. As to where I don’t see that being the case with Samuel or Brown. 

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Why not just go get Drake London and have Godwin and Evans 😉

I see what you did there! Lol

i like the thought of London, but I think with our offense we need an all around WR more than a 50/50 ball guy. Terry may not be the tallest WR in the league but he’s a dog on contested catches. I’ll take speed, route running, and catching over height any day. I’m not opposed to London but I just don’t think he will be able to separate enough in the league and already has injury concerns

im Fine if he’s the pick I’m just not completely sold, but…… USC has put out some decent WRs recently, but so has Ohio St. lol

• Like 1

My top WR is Williams or Wilson. But thats my own personal decisions and everybody have their own picks. But what really matter is how does our FO and Rivera decide which player fits their scheme whether off or defensively. How does the player fit. that will be the key.  There is alot of talk about Olave or London being the pick at 11. Who knows just have to wait and see who will be the selection. Also Desean Jackson is comtemplating a return to Washington. 

5 minutes ago, 4209 said:

My top WR is Williams or Wilson. But thats my own personal decisions and everybody have their own picks. But what really matter is how does our FO and Rivera decide which player fits their scheme whether off or defensively. How does the player fit. that will be the key.  There is alot of talk about Olave or London being the pick at 11. Who knows just have to wait and see who will be the selection. Also Desean Jackson is comtemplating a return to Washington. 

I didn’t hear or see anything on desean Jackson wanting to return, do you have a link?

25 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Watched the vid, it’s funny how they talk about the inconsistencies with Wilson yet they like him the most, from the tape they showed Olave looked better. But I do agree that Wilson’s floor is lower but that his ceiling could be higher.

give me the guy who’s put up numbers his whole career though, Olave is my guy

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Eh, I think we need Stars.  We have depth we need elite talent imo. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

while his ceiling is high-end #2

This is both my feeling and concern.   He is a really good player, but I am not drafting a #2 receiver with the 11th overall pick.  

3 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Olave IMO portrays as a chris godwin type to me

Godwin is and always was a good after catch guy and he was also a good blocker.  Olave is not particularly good at either.  First real contact and he is on the turf or out of bounds.  

3 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I didn’t hear or see anything on desean Jackson wanting to return, do you have a link?

@LoganF89I'll see if I can find it. Saw it about 3 or 4 days that he might return to Washington if the conditions was right. 

Edited by 4209