NFL Draft Day 1 GDT: We are going to be bored (No spoilers!!!!!)

Forge

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will say...this round has played out pretty well for us if we are looking at safety with our first pick. Hill, Cine, Brisker and Pitre still on the board? 

Sssshhh don’t jinx it!! I was going to throw Linderbaum in there and he was taken…🫣

7 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Hopefully there is a run on QBs tomorrow in the early 2nd round so we get some more players pushed down to us. 

We are definitely going to move up, I think. 

I've said it before that I would be okay with it if it's for Brisker. Also okay with it if it's for Cine or Hill if they are still there (Pitre too) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've said it before that I would be okay with it if it's for Brisker. Also okay with it if it's for Cine or Hill if they are still there (Pitre too) 

I really like Pitre. I'd love to make a move for him. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

I really like Pitre. I'd love to make a move for him. 

I thought he and Ward would be a bit of overlap in their role on the backend which is the reason I liked some of the others a little more, but tremendous player. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Definitely like any of those, but preferably in the order of Hill, Cine, Pitre and then Brisker for me.