Draft Day 1

Louis Friend

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Few shocking picks (Cole Strange, Quay Walker, Tyler Smith) in the first round, but overall, what I expected. Lots of talent still available. 

Pretty much what I expected.  I expected the trades to start right when they did and the player that went.  Cole Strange is the surprise for sure.

6 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I wasn’t interested in a QB in this draft other than Willis.  I would be ok moving up for him or if he lasts to 46.  Could be a Lamar Jackson type with better accuracy. 

call me crazy but i wouldnt want lamar as my qb even for free. fun to watch for another team and let hum fumble and get hurt. thats not a qb in my eyes. a runningback with a solid arm. that offense must be a nightmare for the coaches. or they have now custom tailored it to jackson. theyre screwed when he goes down. no one replaces him and does the same thing. 

9 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Few shocking picks (Cole Strange, Quay Walker, Tyler Smith) in the first round, but overall, what I expected. Lots of talent still available. 

The only one that shocked me (and everyone else) is Cole Strange. I had heard about Tyler Smith being a round 1 guy a few times. Same with Quay Walker. 

Well last year I was hyping the Micah pick in the Dallas forum as many hated the pick. I had picked him up in a dynasty league a week before the actual draft. This year I have Aidan and Jameson that I took last week so I’ll be hanging around here hyping up my guys. Hope y’all don’t mind. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Well last year I was hyping the Micah pick in the Dallas forum as many hated the pick. I had picked him up in a dynasty league a week before the actual draft. This year I have Aidan and Jameson that I took last week so I’ll be hanging around here hyping up my guys. Hope y’all don’t mind. 

You're welcome to come by any time (as long as you make me killer trades in NSFL). 

• Like 1