Sign in to follow this  
Dolphinmeister

Second half reset. Your prediction.

Well it was a very long and unsettling first half of the season in Miami. Taking everything into consideration and revaluating the remaining  opponents  on the schedule what is you outlook for Miami the second half of the season.

@ the Panthers ..................... Win 

T-Bay.......................................Win

@ the Patriots.........................Loss

Broncos...................................Win

Patriots....................................Loss

@Bills.......................................Loss

@Chiefs...................................Loss

Bills..........................................Win

8 wins and 8 losses no playoffs.

Not as optimistic as you...

@Car Loss
TB Win
@NE Loss
DEN Loss
NE Loss
@BUF Loss
@KC Loss
BUF Loss

5-11. Which honestly is okay with me, that should put is in the top 10.

The offense is on the verge of breaking out. We are going to put some points on the board the rest of the season. The lack of passion on the defense concerns me more. That being said, we aren't out of this thing yet. @ the Panthers We lost this game, but the offense improved------ T-Bay Win------ @ the Patriots Lose------- Broncos Win------- Patriots Win------- @Bills Win------- @Chiefs Lose------- Bills Win------- We finish 9-7, and get a wild card

Edited by ericsvibe

8-8

In other words, pretty much what most of us predicted with Cutler after #17 went down

2 hours ago, ericsvibe said:

The offense is on the verge of breaking out. We are going to put some points on the board the rest of the season. The lack of passion on the defense concerns me more. That being said, we aren't out of this thing yet. @ the Panthers We lost this game, but the offense improved------ T-Bay Win------ @ the Patriots Lose------- Broncos Win------- Patriots Win------- @Bills Win------- @Chiefs Lose------- Bills Win------- We finish 9-7, and get a wild card

tenor.gif?itemid=4879342

Some might call this optimism, I call "reasoning" like this as to why I left a team specific forum to join a general one. The kool-aid is strong in them parts.

Outside perspective. I see 3 maybe 4 wins. Broncos is a close one for me to call.