TommyC376 - err I mean Tommy_C's Mock

Tommy_C

Well here it is ... 

Round 1. 25 - CB Andrew Booth - Clemson

- Obvious need at CB and I think Booth will come in and start across from Tre day 1. He's fast and physical which is what we look for in a CB.

Round 2. 57 - RB James Cook - Georgia

- Hear me out, this may be a "reach" but we know what we want in a RB and Cook brings what we want, receiving upside Cook is one of the better receiving RBs in this class. Plus he shared a workload at UGA so he doesn't have too many miles on him.

Round 3. 89 - WR Khalil Shakir - Boise State

- We will address WR in this draft and with Beane saying how deep this draft is at WR I think he will wait for a mid round guy ala Gabe Davis. Shakir played a lot in the slot at Boise, but has the ability to play out wide too. He is also reportedly a high character guy which you know McDermott loves. 

Round 4. 130 - G Lecitus Smith - Virginia Tech 

- Buffalo will address OL at some point, while I love Bates and I think he will be a solid RG in the league, I think they'll need to bring in some competition. Smith is uber athletic, played TE in HS and ran a 5.18 at the combine. 

Round 5. 168 - LB Terrel Bernard - Baylor

- LB is not a need right now but depth at any position can't hurt. Bernard is undersized but has good instinct and has show the willingness to play ST while in college. Our staff loves ST players. I think he can come in and make a run at the 53, but will likely be a PS guy. 

Round 6. 185 - P Jordan Stout - Penn State

- Punter was probably our weakest position last year. Stout has a great leg but he was the punter and kicker at Penn St, can he hold? That will be the question. 

Round 6. 203 - QB Cole Kelley - Southeastern Louisiana 

- 6'7" 250lb QB with a huge arm and decent mobility. Cant hurt to have someone with the similar skill set/size as our guy. Plus its the 6th round. We'll end up taking a 2nd CB here or something. 

Round 7. 231 - TE Cole Turner - Nevada

- Another 6'7" 250lb named Cole - this one is a TE though. Didn't run great 4.74 but has the height to possibly win jump balls - PS guy who could develop into a rotational player.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I thought I recognized you :P

Draft looks great and very realistic!

Haha I don't know what happened but I think when the forum switched over my account got lost in translation. Glad to be back!! I had over 10k posts on the last account!