Eagles Forum, Last Call 2022

Danger

For any positional rankings or takes you wanted documented in stone leading up to the draft.

Some of mine.

Andrew Booth > Kaiir Elam
David Ojabo will still be a very good player in a few years.
Desmond Ridder will be the best QB of this class if he goes to a decent location
Kenneth Walker RB1
JaQuan Brisker will be a captain on some team's defense by no later than 2025
Jordan Davis will be a Pro Bowler

pt1

Alec Pierce will be one of the best skill position players from this draft.

Olave will fall into that Will Fuller, Willie Snead tier of mehness. 

People will be mad how much they overthought Jordan Davis.

QB class will prove to be fine comparatively. 3 QBs from this class will turn out to be decent starters. Willis, Corral and Pickett. 

Dax Hill will be a rookie pro bowler

Linderbaum is most likely pro bowler in this entire draft. 95% chance I’d say. Can’t miss on him I feel.

Leo Chenal will be a stud and a steal if he lands around his projections.

Howell is my favorite QB in this class. I don’t think any of these QBs can transcend a bad situation, though. 

Jake Ferguson will have at least 1 500+ yard season in NFL.

Stingley > Sauce. 

echoing the Jordan Davis love. He’s going to be trouble.

David Bell will be good. Not saying pro bowler but I’m fully trusting the tape over the combine on him; he has the speed to succeed at next level, kid can play.

the WR the Saints take will be a STUD

Great thread idea btw.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 1

We will talk ourselves into liking every pick howie makes and most wont be any good.

Going to be a video of someone in the draft room annoyed at a pick howie makes again this year

Treylon Burks ends up a  pro bowler 

Jordan Davis ends up being a steal.

-Devonte Wyatt will be a perennial pass rusher who will be an all-pro in a 2-4 years

-Jalyn Armour Davis will be a very good NFL CB and will be go WAYYYY higher than people think

-Jahan Dotson will be a very very good player who I think is a perennial sleeper pick for #18 (My official prediction for us is Trade up for Thibs, Johnson, or Stingley & take Dotson... My 2nd option I think we do is actually trade up a few spots for Wyatt which could potentially put this forum on fire).

-Jameson Williams will be first team all-pro if he can stay healthy within 5 years.

-Steelers trade up for Matt Corral & he is the best QB in the draft (barring injuries).

Ridder >>>>> Pickett

Whatever WR the Eagles end up with will somehow be the worst one of the group

Jermaine Johnson will be the best EDGE of the class

Quay Walker > Nakobe Dean

and my spiciest take

Marcus Jones will convert from small CB to a Tyrann Matthieu like role and have a better career than Kyle Hamilton

• Like 2

Since we're posting before we know the drafted team.

Kyle Hamilton will be the best Safety in this class and a perennial Pro Bowler.

Jordan Davis will dominate most matchups and demand DBL teams ala Aaron Donald. Complete game wrecker.

Jameson Williams baring another major injury will not only be the best WR in this class but the highest paid WR in 4-5 years. In other words, not a Eagle.

No QB from this class will have a better career then Jalen Hurts.

Trent McDuffie's versatility will allow him to have a longer and better NFL career then Stingley and Suace.

Tyler Linderbaum proves to be a Jason Kelce clone for the next decade. Just hope it's not as a Cowboy or Giant.

Matt Araiza will not only be a decade long answer as a Punter for an Organization leading the NFL in Y/P numerous years. But will have a Dozen or so made FG in emergency situations as well. He will be a LA Ram.

Not 1 of the players above will be traded up for or drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles. Howie not only stays put, but trades back in the 1st.

Here's hoping I'm wrong and DJ's final mock for the Eagles comes to fruition.

#15 Kyle Hamilton 

#18 Trent McDuffie 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

I like Davis too. Seems like the forum is smitten with him. I do however fall in love with big men easy.  (That’s right)  Chip’s philosophy; big guys beat up little guys. I did hear a disturbing thing about him this morning though. At GA, he never played more than 5 snaps in a row. That’s a little scary for me. He’s going to need a couple years to get acclimated. 

In the spirit of things; Araiza never gets to a pro bowl and is just another punter in the league. (That’s more wishful thinking haha)

Love the Marcus Jones thing, @EaglesPeteC. I said somewhere on here he reminds me of a little Honey Badger. Wouldn’t mind landing both. 

Walker is the best LB in the draft. 

Hamilton is available for us to draft without a trade up, and Howie doesn’t take him. 

Johnson top 10, Cine top 20, Linderbaum goes mid 2nd round, 3 QBs in the first. 

Elam is the #3 CB
I love Jalen Pitre
2 of these QB's will end up being top 18 QB's in the NFL
I still haven't really looked at RB's 
Jahan Dotson will work his way up to 185 lbs over the next 2 years, and be a consistent 1000 yard receiver.
Howie gonna Howie.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Elam is the #3 CB
I love Jalen Pitre
2 of these QB's will end up being top 18 QB's in the NFL
I still haven't really looked at RB's 
Jahan Dotson will work his way up to 185 lbs over the next 2 years, and be a consistent 1000 yard receiver.
Howie gonna Howie.

Love Dotson too