"Let the hate flow through you" mock draft

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

My hobby of following the draft closely over the last decade plus has brought me to the point where I genuinely don't understand why anyone bothers with mock drafts anymore. You say yours got "destroyed by the real thing", as though in the mock world that isn't just the inevitable reality of how inaccurate every F'ing mock draft is.

So the time it takes to put one together, only to be accurate on 5 or less picks. Huge waste of time IMO. But I know people like to read them. I'm just not in that crowd anymore. 

Only reason I created it is for the WFT Annual Mock Draft Contest.

Mostly I agree though. Tough to predict the stuff that happened this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Imagine thinking Garrett Wilson was a good fit knowing Arthur Smith wants big WRs.

Man that is a big assumption. Not that he wants that, but that I know that. ;)

Sounds like you guys got exactly who your coach wanted. Still a chance to get that QBotF in round 2. 

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Man that is a big assumption. Not that he wants that, but that I know that. ;)

Sounds like you guys got exactly who your coach wanted. Still a chance to get that QBotF in round 2. 

Slappy don't do that to me again bro.  I already got 1 bad pick i didn't want don't jinx me and put that bad juju on me again and make us get a QB as well in round 2.  Atleast have a heart my friend and think of the children who dream of Pass rushing and defense.  I'll even be ok with another WR before QB lol.  Although Willis does intrigue me a bit he was the only QB i had in this draft with a 2nd round grade.  The rest i didn't have til round 3 or later which i might be ok with Ridder, Howell or Corral in round 3 or 4.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Slappy don't do that to me again bro.  I already got 1 bad pick i didn't want don't jinx me and put that bad juju on me again and make us get a QB as well in round 2.  Atleast have a heart my friend and think of the children who dream of Pass rushing and defense.  I'll even be ok with another WR before QB lol.  Although Willis does intrigue me a bit he was the only QB i had in this draft with a 2nd round grade.  The rest i didn't have til round 3 or later which i might be ok with Ridder, Howell or Corral in round 3 or 4.

You got your wish my friend!

On 4/29/2022 at 1:11 AM, FalconFan13 said:

My friend i wouldn't have touched a WR in the top 15 myself :)   I don't value the position that high and i dang sure don't think taking one over a trench player is ever a good idea. When you are god awful on both sides of the trenches and actually have better receivers already than you do edge rushers lol.   I also didn't have London in my top 5 WR's i don't hate him but  i had quite a few guys i liked better than him. 

you must of hated this draft then lol 

3 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

you must of hated this draft then lol 

Didn't like the 1st round pick all that much but the rest of the draft was pretty good.  The London pick was a B at best it was solid value for him but still don't like taking WR's in the 1st round.   Now with that said if they continue to pay WR's like cheap QB's going forward i might change my opinion on it just to help save cap space every few years lol.   Rest of the draft i actually had as an A and thought we did very well overall would probably give it an A- and still think the London pick was the worst one we made overall.