GOTW | Week 11 | #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami

IDOG_det

GOTW  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

7 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

I am giving up on this one.  Congrats Miami.

I don't like Kelly, but I highly doubt he will be fired with our record if a 4-8 record didn't get him canned.  Phil Jurkovec is coming at least (hopefully).

I'm sorry to tell you, but no person named Phil Jurkovec is going to be good at college football.

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A real QB and Miami could be stupid dangerous.

Miami does have a REAL QB. I liked Kaaya but Rosier is so clutch in big moments. Miami don’t need a Mayfield with the defense it has. All it need is a guy who is unflappable in big moments. That’s Rosier. Miami season isn’t defined by the VT and ND statement games. It was defined by the clutch moments in the FSU and GT games. Guess who help make those plays? Rosier.

3 minutes ago, PAW said:

Odd that Miami played most teams close and then destroyed the two bests teams they've faced.

They needed a challenge that’s all. Hard to get up for UNC. But for VT and ND...YES! Especially when people like Paul Finebaum calls Miami frauds and said they wouldn’t beat VT and ND and IF they did beat VT they won’t beat ND. Can’t wait to here what he has to say now. Also all the other naysayers who has disrespected Miami this season. 

Archived