2022 Draft Thread

bMiller031

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

I heard the opposite is true this year - that Kahn turned it all over to Baalke/Pederson - and Baalke always goes for flash/potential over proven production. 

That team is a tire fire. The fact that Baalke has a job is pretty incredible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

That team is a tire fire. The fact that Baalke has a job is pretty incredible. 

Yeah you can say that again. I have a dear friend who, god bless her, is die hard Jags fan who grew up in that area and she just keeps hoping. They have a good year here and there that just teases you. But I told her that, as a Rockies fan, I can commiserate.  

• Like 1

Sidebar - for years, the Seahawks invested into the OL with DL-turned-OL projects, and other than Duane Brown trade, invested 2x in Days1-2 on OL from 2012-21 - and then proceed to invest on OL Rd1 & Rd3 in the first year he's gone.   Nothing against the picks themselves....but man, protect the franchise when he's there.

Edited by Broncofan

Just now, Cutler06 said:

but he (CB Marcus Jones) is also premier ST returner, an area we could definitely use an upgrade !

I get why he's popular but we see these type of guys every draft and they rarely pan out. I was convinced Avery Williams would be a STUD for the same reasons people are excited about Jones, but I just don't think it translates anymore. 

• Like 1