Marquise Brown Traded to Arizona

drd23

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Uh... awkward...

Interesting video. Apparently he’s really close with Kyler (played together at Oklahoma) and have been talking about this for awhile. Hollywood “wanted this”. Lamar might not be thrilled to lose Hollywood but Hollywood seems like he was trying to get out of Baltimore

Hollywood being at the AZ draft party and AJ Brown having his contract already negotiated with the Eagles is interesting, makes it pretty clear both trades were locked in well in advance. 

Would have to imagine that means Lamar wasn't actually caught off guard tonight either regardless of what he's tweeting. 

4 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Hollywood being at the AZ draft party and AJ Brown having his contract already negotiated with the Eagles is interesting, makes it pretty clear both trades were locked in well in advance. 

Would have to imagine that means Lamar wasn't actually caught off guard tonight either regardless of what he's tweeting. 

I wonder if the league made them wait to build the drama.

the NFL is in many ways a soap opera/ pro wrestling entertainment conglomerate nowadays

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I wonder if the league made them wait to build the drama.

the NFL is in many ways a soap opera/ pro wrestling entertainment conglomerate nowadays

Wouldn't surprise me. Hollywood hasn't been seen once with Lamar all off-season, which to me just indicates this has been done for a long time but they couldn't say a word about it publicly.

• Like 1

Hollywood never played like a Raven IMO, so this is something I’m ultimately a fan of. I felt when we got Lamar the best receiver type of fit for him was someone with a big catch radius and high points the football.

In the second round, we’ve got a shot at three big receiver types that might fit the bill in George Pickens, Alec Pierce, and Christian Watson. I haven’t gone in depth with Pierce and Pickens, but have heard great things about them and based on the limited amount of tape I’ve seen, I think they all have Raven like fits to them. Pierce and Watson can both fly.

• Like 1