AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

So glad we got rid of the best WR this franchise has ever seen because of Tannehill and his bull**** contract 

It has nothing to do with tannehill contract keep telling yourself that to make you sleep at night. I told you it would come down to health & money. AJ has never played a full season and wanted 25 + mill a yr. The titans wanted him back at their # only he avg 5 targets a game that’s why they went & drafted a cheaper replica of him 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

😂😂😂 oh man I’m loving this we’re are my haters at that were saying we laughing at you, AJ isn’t going nowhere he’ll be paid this summer 🗣hello out there did I not say you can replace WR talent in a run 1st offense, see Stephon diggs, Justin Jefferson. 

Why are you like this? Genuinely. Like why? 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So glad we got rid of the best WR this franchise has ever seen because of Tannehill and his bull**** contract 

Tannehill’s contract is absolutely irrelevant. He won’t even be on the roster by the time AJ’s extension kicks in.

8 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I hate losing AJ but this seems more wise than sinking $25-$30M into a WR contract. You do that and suddenly you can’t pay guys like simmons. 

Wrong cap bout to rise significantly next yr new TV money kick in, plus we exercised Simmons option he’s under our control 23 season. & tannehill can be cut next season. It simply was about dollars & health & the fact his production comes in a run 1st offense say it with me run 1st offense he avg 5 targets a game 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

That was an absolute superstar, LEADER, game changing wide receiver we just traded for basically what Hollywood Brown got

over a few million $

what have we done 

This isn’t about saving money. We will be near the cap every year. It’s deciding if spending $25m -$30m a year on a WR who is no stranger to injury is the best way to fill out your roster. I can easily see the argument for this trade. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Someone just begging to always be right although dude won’t admit that’s he wrong a hell of a lot.

What I was wrong about im waiting sal 🤔 yes I’m having fun today simply because he who laughs last laughs the hardest. & I was the object of ridicule a month ago. But back to what I was wrong just say the facts I’m listening 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Wrong cap bout to rise significantly next yr new TV money kick in, plus we exercised Simmons option he’s under our control 23 season. & tannehill can be cut next season. It simply was about dollars & health & the fact his production comes in a run 1st offense say it with me run 1st offense he avg 5 targets a game 

Yes the cap is about to rise. So do you think we should have given him a 5yr/$150M?  That’s likely what he’s asking for. You don’t think we would have to let other players go because of that contract in the future?