AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Just now, titanrick said:

Yes the cap is about to rise. So do you think we should have given him a 5yr/$150M?  That’s likely what he’s asking for. You don’t think we would have to let other players go because of that contract in the future?  

dude, the contract is already public. the eagles gave him 4/$100 with 57 guaranteed. we absolutely could have done that.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Why are you like this? Genuinely. Like why? 

Because he who laughs last laughs the hardest oh a month ago it was I’m a fool, nobody listening to you, I don’t make sense oh okay I came at peace trying to get y’all to read between the lines & was the laughing stock. I’m just having fun now 😆

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

What I was wrong about im waiting sal 🤔 yes I’m having fun today simply because he who laughs last laughs the hardest. & I was the object of ridicule a month ago. But back to what I was wrong just say the facts I’m listening 

No, you’re publicly savoring in the misery of other Titans fan. Which is just a garbage human being move. If other people being devastated makes you happy, you might need to do some serious evaluating man.

welp I legit dont understand. AJ was GAMEBREAKING. 

Thats its. Just broke the locker room. Last year we had AJ and Julio Jones and this year we have Robert woods and a rookie.... AND WE ARE BETTER???? lol its over

CHEAP AF

Just now, -Hope- said:

dude, the contract is already public. the eagles gave him 4/$100 with 57 guaranteed. we absolutely could have done that.

No shoot, again let me say it a lil slower you not getting what I’m saying, Robinson had a # in mind for a WR that’s always injured playing in a run 1st offense avg 5 targets. AJ # wasn’t Robinson # so he traded him & drafted a great value version of him for hella cheap

Just now, TitanLegend said:

With the unwillingness to pay him relatively little(I thought he was asking to be the highest paid WR, but clearly not), I wonder if team doctors are more concerned about his long term health than we know.

it's that, or we're a poverty franchise that will never win anything. i'd say it's a toss-up between those options lol

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No, you’re publicly savoring in the misery of other Titans fan. Which is just a garbage human being move. If other people being devastated makes you happy, you might need to do some serious evaluating man.

Oh so I’m a garbage human being okay gotcha good night. The sun come out tomorrow 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

No shoot, again let me say it a lil slower you not getting what I’m saying, Robinson had a # in mind for a WR that’s always injured playing in a run 1st offense avg 5 targets. AJ # wasn’t Robinson # so he traded him & drafted a great value version of him for hella cheap

Can you please stop posting tonight man

like I normally don’t mind your posts but tonight can you just please stop 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

I hadn’t seen that yet. I still understand why it was done. Sinking that kind of money into a WR that hasn’t been able to stay healthy isn’t the way to build a championship team.