Round 1 Pick 28; Devonte Wyatt, DL Georgia

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

They see Cooper Kupp and forget he wasn’t a first round pick and Davante and forget the same and they see Jefferson go off for the persistently 8 win Vikings and think that’s the answer.

A lot of first round WRs are bad!  Like back up 3 years so we have perspective and the first round WRs were Marquise Brown and N'Keal Harry.   2018 we have DJ Moore and Calvin Ridley.  2017 we have Corey Davis, John Ross, and Mike Williams.  2016 we have Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson, and Laquon Treadwell.

It doesn't matter what positions you pick so much as if you pick the right guys.  Don't pick a guy just because he plays a position.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

A lot of first round WRs are bad!  Like back up 3 years so we have perspective and the first round WRs were Marquise Brown and N'Keal Harry.   2018 we have DJ Moore and Calvin Ridley.  2017 we have Corey Davis, John Ross, and Mike Williams.  2016 we have Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson, and Laquon Treadwell.

It doesn't matter what positions you pick so much as if you pick the right guys.  Don't pick a guy just because he plays a position.

Like I have said multiple times, the Packers could pick Jesus Christ, and if he wasn't listed as WR, pundits would claim that the Packers screwed up the draft.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Like I have said multiple times, the Packers could pick Jesus Christ, and if he wasn't listed as WR, pundits would claim that the Packers screwed up the draft.

If someone was named Jesus Christ they would never make it to the NFL and they would likely have changed their name at some point after 18 years old, so I don’t really get what you’re trying to say here.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

If someone was named Jesus Christ they would never make it to the NFL and they would likely have changed their name at some point after 18 years old, so I don’t really get what you’re trying to say here.

When he dies on the third day of training camp but still makes it back for the regular season, he is guaranteed comeback player of the year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We must be watching different post draft programming because all the comments I'm hearing about the Packers draft is how well it went. They felt the first round talent was gone (or going....) and they didnt reach. Smart move is what I'm hearing.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Runs so fast that he appears to walk on water.  Also may have magical ability to produce fish.  Character concerns, seems to drink a lot of wine, hangs around with known prostitutes.

Needs to pick his friends better as well

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Gutey pretty much said this tonight, just because he has WR next to his name doesn't mean they're going to pick him. You pick the best players in the first round, and for the most part Gute has had success drafting first round talent at premium positions