With the 29th overall pick... IOL Cole Strange - Chattanooga

Deadpulse

I thought the Texans reached on Kenyon Green going 15. This is a hell of a reach though in comparison.

I know BB always gives us a shock, but I’m stunned with this pick.

Isaiah Wynn is our left tackle next year. Starting line is solidified. Receiver is the only other offensive position we might need to touch.

Is what it is. Keep Mac Jones standing up straight. Excited for the defensive players to come throughout the rest of the draft.

I don't care if it was frigging John Hannah!!!!!!!! You traded Mason for NOTHING and you pick a guard to take his place.

BB is a freaking idiot. Arrogant bastard. His ego is out of control. FU BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who helped you with this pick, your girlfriend. No maybe it was Travon or Richards!!!!  

11 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

"like this kid" .... at 94 

I don't think anyone will necessarily say they hate him as a player ( other than being old) .. i think he will be good.. but it's the point that you could have gotten him at 85 that kills everyone. Even at 54 I would have been angry but at least felt better if they got an impact guy at 54. 

We have to imagine it's LB at 54, right? Troy Anderson would be the next small school guy to take... at least that pick I would be good with. Hell I would be way happier with Anderson at 29 but I guess no point complaining about it.. can only hope he turns into a pro bowl player at least.. 

• Like 1

Lol at least they traded back and got some picks instead of doing it at 21.

He's probably gonna be a plug in starter for years to come.

But my god start getting some damn athletes at premium positions. Those aren't gonna be sitting around waiting after Day 1-2.

• Like 3

Nagy throwing the Pats a bone.. 

I can only imagine that they wanted to trade back again.. and felt he wouldnt be there at 54 so they had to take him now. I'm amazed nobody wanted to trade up for a QB.. going back 5-10 picks and getting another day 2 pick would have obviously been better. 

I'd imagine if they want a mauler they probably would have taken Penning if he was there at 21 too

• Like 1