With the 29th overall pick... IOL Cole Strange - Chattanooga

Deadpulse

Bill’s a great coach. Still the best in the league. The last 5-6 years he’s been a very poor GM imo. Enough so that he’s beginning to undermine his skill as a coach. 

I refuse to believe the entire scouting department both thought that this was 100% the first round pick to major AND that he needed to be drafted at 29 because it was too risky. 

Even if he ends up solid, it’s a reach and we could have got someone else and still got him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

All will be forgiven when Onwenu and Strange become the best guard tag team in the league.

No   I don't care if they are the best OG in the NFL. You still can't win. This is a passing, speed league and your defense IS HORRIBLE with major holes. Your running game is useless if you can't stop someone.

The Bills  will get better however the more the Pats pick down the board the longer it will take to get even close to Bills. You have to develop players or hope that 3rd RD players can even make the team.

BB hasn't had a elite player in the draft for years how are they going to catch the Bills or stay with the Fins!!!!!!  Yes I know last year was good draft however is that the norm,. I highly doubt that. But we will see today.

Your 1st RD pick is a REPLACEMENT for the best OL, you traded away for a 5th mostly likely ST player.

IMO you will know right away if this is a bad or good draft.

How, BB trades up with multiple picks into the 2/3rd rd and picks some unknown that has nothing in his report to explain the pick other than a 3 cone number!!!!!! I'm talking Dalton Keene type pick!!!!

Very happy that Mac took the time to do that, he's a good leader. 

I'm confident that Mac will take over more this season and get the offense in a good position. As long as the OT's can stay healthy I think they will have a pretty good offense. 

Now let's add speed on defense and we can all forget about where Strange was drafted and focus on if he is good or not.