With the 29th overall pick... IOL Cole Strange - Chattanooga

Deadpulse

10 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Thankfully if Hines can stay healthy he's probably a great option too.. they are in a good place on the OL imo 

I agree that they did a good job drafting the backup linemen late in Hines and the guy from Michigan, but I wouldn't say definitively yet that the Pats are in a good place on the line. Too many question marks with the four rookies, Wynn without his option picked up plus inconsistent, Trent Brown on a cheap two year deal with his own effort and availability question marks, a serious health history for David Andrews, and Michael Onwenu who was benched last season before dealing with Covid. I'm not sure who the coach is, but they've traded away Shaq Mason and let Joe Thuney and Ted Karras walk. So decision making on the offensive line is a little strange at times on top of all the question marks with the players here now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 10:56 PM, DoleINGout said:

I like this simply for the fact that Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Madness is coming out next week and I am really excited to see it in theater. It is also one of my favorite Marvel super heros.

What did you think?

I just saw it and I have to say it was pretty awful. 

Even my son who seems to like every movie didn’t like it and neither did any of his friends  (13 yr olds).

Writing was bad. Plot was bad.  Deaths were constant and very gruesome and graphic, way out of place for comic book universe. There isn’t even supposed to be deaths except on rare occasions. Mostly you are supposed to just get knocked out.  The Thanos fade away snap is more how you do many deaths for comic movies.  Not blood and gore like a horror movie.

The cameos were lame and a let down and it was what most of people in theatre were waiting for.  Especially the one guy for old comics fans. 

You have years of various great stories to pick from, from 70s through early 90s. You pick the worst source material to use from recent times when the industry is at its worst and has least talent writing for it.  

Marvel phase 4 has been very disappointing on the whole.

Just my 2 cents. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 9:46 AM, dll2000 said:

What did you think?

I just saw it and I have to say it was pretty awful. 

Even my son who seems to like every movie didn’t like it and neither did any of his friends  (13 yr olds).

Writing was bad. Plot was bad.  Deaths were constant and very gruesome and graphic, way out of place for comic book universe. There isn’t even supposed to be deaths except on rare occasions. Mostly you are supposed to just get knocked out.  The Thanos fade away snap is more how you do many deaths for comic movies.  Not blood and gore like a horror movie.

The cameos were lame and a let down and it was what most of people in theatre were waiting for.  Especially the one guy for old comics fans. 

You have years of various great stories to pick from, from 70s through early 90s. You pick the worst source material to use from recent times when the industry is at its worst and has least talent writing for it.  

Marvel phase 4 has been very disappointing on the whole.

Just my 2 cents. 

I thought it was an okay movie but missed an opportunity to be much cooler.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, DoleINGout said:

I thought it was an okay movie but missed an opportunity to be much cooler.

@dll2000i watched again last night and it just a fun, fast paced trip. I really like it. Could it have been overhyped a little? Yes. The marketing was great for it, which made delivering some mega super hero movie a little harder to achieve perhaps. But overall, I think it accomplished what it set out to accomplish and I am happy watching it.

• Like 1