Eagles FLYING HIGH - 20K/30K/40K/50K/Phire Club!!!

Nabbs4u

Eagles Posters "Flying High" 20K/30K/40K/50K/Phire Club!!!

soaring_eagle_golden-sky.jpg
Guys I felt it was time to recognize several of the Flying High Club. Other forums have made such a club with 10K. I thought about making this one  a 15K but even that list was massive. So I have set the bar for greatness at 20K. These are Eagle forum members whom have accumulated a Minimum of 20,000 post since being activated. Think about that for a second, 20K+, :shock:  :lol: All of them are key components in this well oiled posting machine we call the Eagles Forum!! I will be compiling a list of all members and their total post counts as of today (1/6/12). Obviously that number will change daily. So if you are a member that I have forgotten, slap my momma and make a post. :wink: Those who are on the outside looking in , once you have achieved this Elite status find the thread , bump it and add yourself to the club. Ironically we also have several knocking on the door of making a 30K club as well which is astounding. They too should be recognized! Congrats to those whom have already set the world on fire by your obscene obsession with this site  :wink:  and those whom hope to join. Each and everyone of you are truly appreciated. Thanks!!

70K Member ***************

@Phire

50K Member ***************

@Danger

@ninjapirate

40K Member ***************

@Dr. Philly

@RainbowCarebear

30K Members ***************

Bednarik60 - RIP

@Eagles27

@BLick12

@Nabbs4u

@RandyMossIsBoss

20K Members ***************

@Jroc04

@EaglesPeteC

@Eagles $5$

@Iggles

@RBreezy

@mm6492

@Art_Vandalay

@ianlewis16

@808

@Blahstoise

@marky_b27

@jonu62882

@BirdsFan06050

@Hockey5djh

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

Requesting to have "McNabbMcFadden" include my new name as well.

Done. Honestly this is a stretch but I think Webby can set post counts. Maybe if you're nice and PM him he can merge your post count from the previous account? I dunno, worth a shot if you care.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Done. Honestly this is a stretch but I think Webby can set post counts. Maybe if you're nice and PM him he can merge your post count from the previous account? I dunno, worth a shot if you care.

That would be pretty dope @Danger. You should give it a whirl. I think Webby actually has a sweet side 8 ) 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Whatever happened to dr. philly?

I don't know, it was like once second were doing some bro bounding, having a couple bottles of Blush in my apartment,  laying out the ceremonial Greco-Roman wrestling mats and getting a roll in together, we even watched a Walk To Remember like all real bros do, thought everything was going great, never heard from the bro again. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Some people just aint about that roman greco life @Bednarik60

I was being real with him i said "if you get me in a belly to belly suplex and take me down on this ceremonial Greco Roman wrestling mat and leg ride me haaard till the sunrises,  your going to feel so good bro".. Some bros, all the blush in the world and things still dont click. 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hell I'm barely getting to 30K in the coming months. 10 friggen years later. Birthday coming next week.

In your defense, you will have 30K of really quality posts, while me lol at least 30K of mine are all out kekistan sh$t posts with maybe 7K being sorta legit lol.