• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Mavericks in 4
    • Mavericks in 5
    • Mavericks in 6
    • Mavericks in 7

29 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I agree that the Malice was a bigger singular event, but it seems like there's drama in the stands of every game now. 

Does it? Because it doesn't seem like that to me at all.

DFS was so good yesterday and Brunson has been much better after the first two games.....Luka is Luka even when he has bad shooting nights. 

Now, CP3 has had some of the most dominant games in this playoff run as you will see. He's also had a clunker here and there but you just know he's going to come out aggressive in game 5. Can the Mavs withstand that onslaught and continue getting good looks on the other end? They have the best player in the series and their defense has been good all season. Are we headed towards a Luka WCF appearance or will he go down in game 7 against a superior team once again? 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

DFS was so good yesterday and Brunson has been much better after the first two games.....Luka is Luka even when he has bad shooting nights. 

Now, CP3 has had some of the most dominant games in this playoff run as you will see. He's also had a clunker here and there but you just know he's going to come out aggressive in game 5. Can the Mavs withstand that onslaught and continue getting good looks on the other end? They have the best player in the series and their defense has been good all season. Are we headed towards a Luka WCF appearance or will he go down in game 7 against a superior team once again? 

Phoenix will likely win in 6 or 7, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Does it? Because it doesn't seem like that to me at all.

Maybe it's only because we've been reporting it more. There was the story of someone saying racist things to Draymond, constant events in Utah, Ben Simmons in Philly, Kyrie in Boston, and then the Chris Paul's family thing. That's just off the top of my head. 

The stories about the Cavs fans spewing BS at the Warriors families during those finals especially in 16. Would shock a Lot of fans 

Sounds like it was just some kids who were touching his family. 

Edited by agarcia34