Draft Day 2

Louis Friend

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Paschall can play inside on passing downs. Could potentially play 3-T full time. But I like him as a DE on run downs and a DT on passing downs. Very disruptive and a high character guy.

He's a guy that people have been saying is high character, inside outside player.  I just felt like he was a player closer to 66 then 46.  I think the Lions might be going a lot more 4-3 than even they led on.  Wonder what this means for Okwara...both of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Paschall can play inside on passing downs. Could potentially play 3-T full time. But I like him as a DE on run downs and a DT on passing downs. Very disruptive and a high character guy.

I will never complain about the Lions drafting linemen. I simply thought they would go in a different direction.

6 minutes ago, BarryTheBest said:

Was hoping for a LB or Safety. Would have been perfectly happy with Willis, but I am always content with trench guys. It looks like this guy will occupy a DT rush role I believe. 

What is Levi's role on this team then?  Unless the plan is to play the two of them inside on pass rush situations with Hutch and Okwara on the outside.  Just seems like a premium pick for a role player.

Just now, Millenhater said:

What is Levi's role on this team then?  Unless the plan is to play the two of them inside on pass rush situations with Hutch and Okwara on the outside.  Just seems like a premium pick for a role player.

That is a valid question. Since we will see a very healthy does of 4-3 looks, having depth is necessary, right?

4 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

I think Paschal has more flexibility as a 4-3 end as well as pass rushing DT, he's considerably lighter than Onwuzurike. Ideally they could be our DTs on 3rd down when McNeill is on the bench

In 3-4 looks, he could be a DE on 3rd down as well

Edited by Superduperman
  • Like 1