Goodbye Greg Robinson

SwiftPride

He was below average at best. Glad Decker is on his way back.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21363481/detroit-lions-waive-left-tackle-greg-robinson

The Detroit Lions on Friday waived-injured the No. 2 overall pick in the 2014 draft -- and their starting left tackle to begin the season -- just weeks after he suffered an ankle injury and soon after Lions coach Jim Caldwell said Taylor Decker was "close" to returning.

12 hours ago, RamRod said:

And that should probably do it for his NFL career. I'm sorry you guys had to suffer having him on your offensive line but thanks for the 6th round pick. I would've taken a ham sandwich for him but a draft pick will suffice.

giphy.gif

He was actually pretty good in the preseason and first few games until he got injured. Glad to have Decker back though. Don't mind giving up a late rd pick to be honest. Enjoy your season. 

2 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

He was actually pretty good in the preseason and first few games until he got injured. Glad to have Decker back though. Don't mind giving up a late rd pick to be honest. Enjoy your season. 

I honestly didn't think it was a bad deal for you guys when it happened. Low risk and potentially high reward. And thanks, enjoy the rest of your guys season. Finish strong.

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

I honestly didn't think it was a bad deal for you guys when it happened. Low risk and potentially high reward. And thanks, enjoy the rest of your guys season. Finish strong.

Not to mention the Lions needed someone with some experience. So many injuries early on.

good luck the rest of the way.

Archived