NFL Draft Day 2 GDT- We get to participate!!

Forge

2 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

How do you peeps want tonight to end for the 49ers?

I’d like Brisker or Dylan Parham. Better is Brisker and Dylan Parham. I’d settle for Brisker and Cam Jurgens or Sean Rhyan, though. If Brisker isn’t there, I get everyone’s Nick Cross love, but I’d rather upgrade other positions and find a stopgap solution at SS. He just misses too many tackles for me at SS. Heck, I’d rather have Kerby Joseph and I feel he‘ s pretty strictly a FS.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not gonna lie last night went by fast since we weren't on the clock at any point.

But hey Niners, feel free to trade up to the top 50 so we don't have to wait all night.

It also went fast because teams weren’t running down the clock. I loved it! Trades were quick and picks were in fast. It was great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I’d like Brisker or Dylan Parham. Better is Brisker and Dylan Parham. I’d settle for Brisker and Cam Jurgens or Sean Rhyan, though. If Brisker isn’t there, I get everyone’s Nick Cross love, but I’d rather upgrade other positions and find a stopgap solution at SS. He just misses too many tackles for me at SS. Heck, I’d rather have Kerby Joseph and I feel he‘ s pretty strictly a FS.

Id love to have Brisker…but i hope Pitre falls a bit to the point we can make a move for him, Parham would be a very nice addition as well.

• Like 1

i’ll be happy if we come out with a Safety or IOlL, but won’t be disappointed if we go corner or edge. i also think the edge value at our pick is strong. i like Jackson and Bonnino a lot and wouldn’t be surprised if they go too half of the second.

I love Pitre because he feels like Ward but a SS instead of a FS. That would five Ryans even more ability to disguise coverages.

I feel like the 49ers are going to jump up for Brisker though. We have quite a few picks and not many holes so I could definitely see the trade up.

If we stay put we should take Jurgens unless someone crazy falls.

• Like 2