NFL Draft Day 2 GDT- We get to participate!!

Forge

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

I want a safety tonight for sure.. it seems like Tartt isn't coming back, and I do not feel comfortable with the current depth chart at all

Tartt being out there is the one reason where I could see if where we have to make a choice, we go center / guard. 

I could definitely see how they'd decide to take Parham / Jurgens in the second in the hopes that Cross is there in the third and if he's not, they can just bring back Tartt. 

• Like 3

I'm out on Watson...Ojabo would be an interesting direction. I wasn't as high on him as others even before the Achilles and thought he was probably a second round pick before the injury.  There are obviously a bunch of traits there, but you're also going to have to wait a year to see any of them. 

The rest would all be very acceptable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm out on Watson...Ojabo would be an interesting direction. I wasn't as high on him as others even before the Achilles and thought he was probably a second round pick before the injury.  There are obviously a bunch of traits there, but you're also going to have to wait a year to see any of them. 

The rest would all be very acceptable. 

Ojabo would be a wasted pick as he probably be out all year…..we need help in the now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

My guess for the remaining QB carousel since none of the remaining rookie QB's seem to be seen as long-term starters

Darnold - Texans. Salary dump for Panthers, Mills insurance/backup for Texans.

Mayfield - Seahawks. 

Jimmy G - Panthers

Some Panther beat writers are saying that they are out on Baker and Jimmy.

1 hour ago, 9erFreak77 said:

I would be extremely upset if my ASU man was traded ….. Aiyuk is my favourite 9er

Aiyuk's my favorite WR. Bosa's my favorite 9er.

Doesn't Aiyuk train with Lance? Looking forward to their connection this season!

Beef Jurgey would be a good pick today and may be the greater need over Edge and DB. Sure hate to miss out on Skyy Moore, but WR isn't so much a need since we're keeping Deebo. We're probably paying him $25 mil/year, though. Thanks Eagles. 😒

7 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Aiyuk's my favorite WR. Bosa's my favorite 9er.

Doesn't Aiyuk train with Lance? Looking forward to their connection this season!

Beef Jurgey would be a good pick today and may be the greater need over Edge and DB. Sure hate to miss out on Skyy Moore, but WR isn't so much a need since we're keeping Deebo. We're probably paying him $25 mil/year, though. Thanks Eagles. 😒

Aiyuk does indeed train with Lance …..im hoping for the chemistry to be off the chain!.