2022 NFL Draft Day 2 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

titans0021

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. Trying to get in the head of Robinson and Vrabel is interesting. I have no clue where we stand as the direction we are headed.

Watch us take a cornerback.

I do expect them to take a hybrid CB/S higher than most think. Not sure it’ll be at 35 but a 3rd round pick wouldn’t surprise me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Since when have the Titans wanted to load up on talent at the position though? There’s still huge needs amongst the OL as well.

We’ve spent a ton on receivers over the years. But yes, after yesterday, I should be careful to not give them too much credit.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Since when have the Titans wanted to load up on talent at the position though? There’s still huge needs amongst the OL as well.

Both need early picks, but I'm hoping that they have these receivers higher on the board than the OLs that are here.

Of course, teams could be higher on these round 3 guys than we think.  If Strange can go round 1, then these others could go round 2.

It's essentially the first round pick all over again.  We all wanted receiver because we didn't like what was projected to be left by pick 90.  With picks between now and then, that's a little less dire.  We could still get a Calvin Austin at pick 69, which I would like.  But then that probably means we're taking a guy here I'm not thrilled with.

They take Lucas, I'm fine with it.  But if it's Faalele, or Raimann, or Kinnard, I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Both need early picks, but I'm hoping that they have these receivers higher on the board than the OLs that are here.

Of course, teams could be higher on these round 3 guys than we think.  If Strange can go round 1, then these others could go round 2.

It's essentially the first round pick all over again.  We all wanted receiver because we didn't like what was projected to be left by pick 90.  With picks between now and then, that's a little less dire.  We could still get a Calvin Austin at pick 69, which I would like.  But then that probably means we're taking a guy here I'm not thrilled with.

They take Lucas, I'm fine with it.  But if it's Faalele, or Raimann, or Kinnard, I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

I think you can take Lucas and Raimann off the board. Good pass-protectors and that’s not something we look for. The other two on the other hand…. 👀

So I told my boss that wept last night bc of trade. (They are also a guy of a guy) they said don't... there was other stuff behind the scenes we don't know about that would change things drastically... She also said just wait till tonight....

Fully expecting a QB now

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

So I told my boss that wept last night bc of trade. (They are also a guy of a guy) they said don't... there was other stuff behind the scenes we don't know about that would change things drastically... She also said just wait till tonight....

Fully expecting a QB now

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Fully expecting a QB now

So i work in education at a spot where a lot of high profile people send their kids. I JUST had a conversation with someone.

There was a guy who is on the staff of a team in the NFC EAST. Said they got wind of the AJ Brown trade and said he might be a shell of himself by the end of the deal due to his body. 

Not "THE GUY"  

But all rumors....

10 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Fully expecting a QB now

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

The DRAMA

6 o'clock can't come soon enough

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I like Hall but when would he play? DL seems pretty set with starters and depth. Hall could be the future Autry replacement though.

Could never have good depth my opinion Hutchinson is trash so we can get him out & let him backup Aurey keep him fresh