Remaining schedule

SwiftPride

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/11/07/detroit-lions-schedule/841728001/

The seven teams left on the Lions' schedule (they play the Bears twice) have a combined winning percentage of .385, and they play one team with a winning record — the Vikings — the rest of the year.

How do you think we finish out our schedule?

Our biggest hurdles?

I think they lose one of the Bears games. Also the game at Baltimore could be tough. The Vikings game is definitely the biggest hurdle though, but I think they will win at home on thanksgiving. 

VS Browns- W

@ Bears- L

VS Vikings- W

@ Ravens- L

@ Bucs- W

VS Bears- W

@ Bengals- W

VS Packers- W

That would put us at 10-6. Hopefully good enough for the division title as the Vikings have a much tougher schedule than the lions. 

Browns down. Now we've got the ruffled Bears at their place. I think Lions SHOULD win this game, but it could be tough for us because it is outside. Also, because the Bears can run the ball a little bit and if Lions can get a lead early, and Bears do... I can definitely see the home team running a lot in an ugly win over the Lions.

DE Washington used to play for Chicago before signing here so hopefully he's amped, get a big game from him/ the D-line and Lions can connect for some points early to force the Bears to throw vs run.

Biggest thing for the Lions, this defense, and the team really is to play with a lead. Easy to say, and every team would like this but getting out early is a big step vs always having a come back. Especially vs. universally accepted worst teams like the Browns/Bears.

Archived