Round 2 Pick 34; Christian Watson, WR, NDSU

Packerraymond

On 6/22/2022 at 4:17 AM, OneTwoSixFive said:

"Well of course we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoe box in the middle of the night, and lick the road clean with our tongues. We had to eat half a handful of freezing cold gravel, work 24hours at the mill for fourpence every six years and when we got home our dad would slice us in two with a breadknife."

"And you try and tell the youth of today that, they won't believe you"

That video was hilarious.  Thanks for posting. 

On 6/24/2022 at 12:38 AM, tredpack said:

This whole back and fourth just reaffirms why I stopped reading on this site. He's overtly opinionated, always right with a constant snark only found in pouty teenage girls. It’s laughable how rude he is on almost every post. Most debates are started and ended by him with insults. Over stupid ****. It creates a really negative atmosphere. 

The site was a lot better before he had to interject into every thread.

I’m not into posting, but I did enjoy reading the debates in the past. But he and a couple others have ruined it. I wonder how many more ‘lurkers’ feel the same way…?

Norm is still hilarious though, at least FF has that going for it. 

See ya. Go Pack. 

All true. Just start reporting his personal attacks and disgusting posts.

We're four weeks from training camp. Fun time to be on the board. I look forward to seeing you post. 

This thread should be busy. Packer nation will be eyeballing Mr. Watson with some intensity.

2 hours ago, Donzo said:

All true. Just start reporting his personal attacks and disgusting posts.

We're four weeks from training camp. Fun time to be on the board. I look forward to seeing you post. 

This thread should be busy. Packer nation will be eyeballing Mr. Watson with some intensity.

I'm sorry, I just died of laughing at the irony of someone who scrawled a manifesto length personal attack against me, reporting a personal attack. 

You're reaching cognitive dissonance levels here that shouldn't even be possible.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Anyone seen the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler?

Man...it would be wonderful to just fast forward to training camp.

Seriously, this month is going to be brutal. 

When the most relevant Packer news is Favre's geriatric *** trying to calm fans down that we'll be fine without Adams, you know it's time to wrap things up. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm sorry, I just died of laughing at the irony of someone who scrawled a manifesto length personal attack against me, reporting a personal attack. 

You're reaching cognitive dissonance levels here that shouldn't even be possible.

What?!?