Jets Select RB Breece Hall with the 36th Pick

Abe56

Nick Chubb- 190 carries 1067 yards 12 TD 16 catches 150 yards (17.1 touches per game)

Kareem Hunt- 198 carries 841 yards 6 TDs 38 catches 304 yards 5 TDs (14.75 touches per game)

Nick Chubb- 228 carries 1259 yards 8 TDs 20 catches 174 yards 1 TD (17.7 touches per game)

Kareem Hunt- 78 carries 386 yards 5 TDs 22 catches 174 yards (12.5 touches per game)

Can definitely see something like 2020 numbers with Hall and Carter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Dude had 30lbs on a athletic dude like Garrett Wilson and tested pretty much identical to him athletically. This guy is gonna be a beast.

He is one of the safer players in the draft at most likely becoming very good to great in the NFL pending a injury of course. I still don't understand some bashing the trade up, I see a different and more dynamic offense with him on the team than if we ran with what we had. Now we potentially have a elite RB tandem with Hall/Carter.

5 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

He is one of the safer players in the draft at most likely becoming very good to great in the NFL pending a injury of course. I still don't understand some bashing the trade up, I see a different and more dynamic offense with him on the team than if we ran with what we had. Now we potentially have a elite RB tandem with Hall/Carter.

I think some still stand by to not draft a RB high. But go look at the top RBs in the league. All quality picks. So that argument doesn’t sit well anymore. Especially if they’re a 3 down back like Hall. JD has already said he was 18tg on their board. So to get him where we did with a small trade up. Is genius. As for as players outside of QB (mainly Pickett)… I think Hall is the favorite for OROY. I love Carter. But fact is Hall can do everything Carter can, just with size. So it will be nice to not have to give Hall an obscene amount of touches, but he will be our lead back. This will be a nasty RB duo for 3 years