Jets Select RB Breece Hall with the 36th Pick

Abe56

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Dude is still only 20 FYI (turns 22 in a couple weeks). He’s on the younger side for a guy who will be a rookie.

Ffs same old Jets. Drafting a guy who skips a year on his birthday. At this rate he will be only worth a couple of seasons. What a waste of a pick 😬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How do you guys expect the touches to be distributed between Hall/Carter?

I think Carter will start the season like 15-carries to Hall 10 - carries. Once the season moves on Hall will get more carries. I think Hall ends up 20 or more a game and Carter getting 5-10. The jets want to run the ball and that they will do. Jets go into the playoffs as a running team. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hard to say, I think both will have a impact. I think Hall eventually becomes the lead back more, as he is just the complete package at RB. 

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think you don’t trade up and draft the best RB in the class unless you plan on playing him a good amount. I think we start with 60/40 with Hall getting 60. But I think as the season goes on it starts going more to 70/30. I also think we go with the hot hand as well. While Hall and Carter have similar games. The size difference makes them different. Hall will get the goal line touches so he’s the better “fantasy” RB. Carter is great at making people miss. Very quick an elusive. So they offer a little something different even though they’re a but similar.

On 5/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, NYRaider said:

I think they'll feed the hot hand. Carter was a guy they had targeted early as well last year just didn't have the capital to grab him and were surprised he fell to the 4th. Hall is more talented overall so he'll probably see the bulk between the two but I don't think Carter will see limited touches. Ideally you have a Freeman/Coleman, Chubb/Hunt dynamic between the two. 

• 3 weeks later...