Pick 2 - #51 overall - IOL Cam Jurgens

Kiltman

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I dont think he was BPA. 

My point is that your complaining about "luxury picks" and calling us a "bad team" and insinuating that changes if we make a different pick in the second round. 

If you don't like the pick fine, but this rhetoric makes no sense.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Center. He's the day 2 version of Linderbaum.

He has the 4th highest RAS score of all time only behind Creed Humphrey, Quinn Meinerz, and Chris Chester (2006).

That Eagles fan I've posted some stuff from recently put me onto him months ago when I found his account.

Compared Jurgens to a combination of Jason Kelce and Ryan Jensen.

The league is higher on him than the consensus board ranking which has him outside the top 100 (Brugler had him 49th). 

His testing numbers are a little better than Linderbaum and he has like 2 inch longer arms or so. He could be a beast after a year behind Kelce and taking over in 2023. It wouldn't be my favorite pick cause of some of the guys that are falling and him having to redshirt, but yeah. If we do take him I wouldn't be mad at all.

Posted this in the Day 2 thread after @Danger said he didn't know who he was.

I knew Eagles fans were gonna react badly to this pick cause they wanted Dean or some DB, but this was a really good pick and an amazing fit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

My point is that your complaining about "luxury picks" and calling us a "bad team" and insinuating that changes if we make a different pick in the second round. 

If you don't like the pick fine, but this rhetoric makes no sense.

No but if we want to compete in a bad NFC then taking players that can contribute this coming season make more sense.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Trading for AJ brown and then taking a back up center in roudn 2 are two very different philosophies that make no sense when they are back to back moves.

They both are plays to have this likely 4 year window open (Hurts on his rookie deal then a new rookie on his deal).