Pick 3 - #83 overall - LB Nakobe Dean

Kiltman

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Another ITB nugget. They think his slide was more about the size/collection of past injuries as it relates to league longevity vs him having an injury that keeps him out this year 

Let’s just hope this is a fun anecdote to start his hall of fame speech. He comes in and picks up that high level of play…there is no reason to think he doesn’t have that potential.

Especially with Bolton coming in last year around the same size and playing well

Dean said he was shocked to hear people suggest he wouldn’t play as a rookie because of pectoral injury that would need surgery.

“Things that were not true cost me a lot of money,” Dean said. “That was the thing that was so surprising and mind-boggling. It was never, I went to doctors, got second opinions and everything, and nobody — nobody — said I should have surgery. Nobody had told me I had to have surgery. So, for that to come up and for teams to be saying that and waiting until the day of the draft to say something like that, that was kind of crazy to me.”

-- Source PFT

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Howie is jazzed up

Oh man... you can hear the frustration/relief in his voice right there when he responded to Howie saying "you ready?"

I was screaming at my tv about him and Willis still being on the board.

I'm glad we stopped his slide. He even said that he didn't understand where all this about his shoulder was coming from and why it came out so late like it did. He said this cost him a lot of money, so he's not happy about it, but he's just gonna go to work and that this only made the chip on his shoulder bigger. You already know smaller players have that chip to begin with. I hope he makes the league pay for doing him like that. Same with Willis in Tennessee. I'm rooting hard for both.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy