• Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7
    • Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What is this score?

I don’t think the Warriors cared to win today and going all-in for Game 6. Kind of dumb… because if Game 6 somehow slips to Memphis, then the Grizzlies and at home for Game 7 with tons of momentum. 

Warriors should win Game 6, and likely will, but it’s just a terrible look they didn’t even try in this game. 

Mike Brown is awful. I don't understand the substitutions he's making. Last game he barely plays Kuminga at all, and why isn't Moses Moody getting any minutes over Damian Lee? Moody is actually a solid defender and can shoot. Don't see any adjustments in regards to the turnovers... offense appeared to be a mimic of last game.

Also, Jordan Poole needs to step up. Awful two games in a row and seems to have lost his confidence since the BS Ja Morant tweet and people thinking he was trying to injure him. Wonder if it got to his head. I'm seeing a lot of indecisiveness in his moves, and I remember a specific play in the 2nd quarter where he pumped faked and hesitated to go up with a shot and then got blocked.

This series could easily be 3-2 Grizzlies right now if Ja makes that layup the end of game 1. I hope the Warriors are ready to match the Grizzlies' intensity in game 6, because I'm not too confident the Warriors win a game 7 in Memphis with Mike Brown coaching them.

Also, Jaren Jackson Jr. and Brandon Clarke are serious problems for the Warriors. Is indicated in the regular season, Memphis actually seems like a better team without Morant playing.. they just aren't very exciting to watch without him.

9 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

Mike Brown is awful. I don't understand the substitutions he's making. Last game he barely plays Kuminga at all, and why isn't Moses Moody getting any minutes over Damian Lee? Moody is actually a solid defender and can shoot. Don't see any adjustments in regards to the turnovers... offense appeared to be a mimic of last game.

Also, Jordan Poole needs to step up. Awful two games in a row and seems to have lost his confidence since the BS Ja Morant tweet and people thinking he was trying to injure him. Wonder if it got to his head. I'm seeing a lot of indecisiveness in his moves, and I remember a specific play in the 2nd quarter where he pumped faked and hesitated to go up with a shot and then got blocked.

This series could easily be 3-2 Grizzlies right now if Ja makes that layup the end of game 1. I hope the Warriors are ready to match the Grizzlies' intensity in game 6, because I'm not too confident the Warriors win a game 7 in Memphis with Mike Brown coaching them.

Also, Jaren Jackson Jr. and Brandon Clarke are serious problems for the Warriors. Is indicated in the regular season, Memphis actually seems like a better team without Morant playing.. they just aren't very exciting to watch without him.

Sac might be regretting that hire. 

It's crazy to me how good Memphis is without Morant. 

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Sac might be regretting that hire. 

It's crazy to me how good Memphis is without Morant. 

better ball and player movement.   Ja has a tendency to dominate the ball and others do too much standing around waiting for things to happen.   Much like what Milwaukee offense becomes as Giannis dominates the ball and everyone else stands and waits.  no cuts, no off ball screens.  too easy to defend

#BringBackJa!!!!!

Impressive performance by the Grizzlies and I wonder if the Warriors start Looney next to Dray next game to counter Adams. Wayyyyy too many turnovers and offensive rebounds allowed for the Dubs in the first half. Glad Steph got pulled quickly in the 3rd quarter as there was no reason for him to play any longer.

Need to handle business in game 6 and close this series out.