• Grizzles in 4
    • Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7
    • Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7

What a frickin basketball game! Best game I’ve watched of the playoffs for sure. 

Great effort by both teams. But the Warriors are the better team tonight, and managed to win without Draymond in the second half. Very proud of this team!!! Warriors, baby!

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Nice brick Morant. Refs did everything in their power to give that game to the Ja and the Grizzlies. Warriors in 4.

Agreed… refs kept Memphis in this game all they could. Every break went their way and Draymond being ejected. Still pulled it off. 

The blaming refs never ceases to be hilarious.

I bet the NBA/officials really want Memphis to advance. Their gigantic market and huge fan pull and all..

lmao

Some day people will realize that NBA officiating is just bad, and has nothing to do with them being "for one team".

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I bet the NBA/officials really want Memphis to advance. Their gigantic market and huge fan pull and all..

lmao

Some day people will realize that NBA officiating is just bad, and has nothing to do with them being "for one team".

No one said refs were in a conspiracy theory involving Memphis winning. Just that the bad officiating was in favor of the Grizzlies today, and that the Warriors still overcame that officiating. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

lmao

They don't want them to advance but they absolutely want a long series. Which is why they have specialty refs to call closeout games and extend them as necessary.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They don't want them to advance but they absolutely want a long series. Which is why they have specialty refs to call closeout games and extend them as necessary.

I would agree with this. I’ll never forget Warriors/Cavs Game 6. I think the fouls came out to even in that game but the Warrior fouls were soooo questionable. Like absolutely absurd. Cavs beat us fair and square in Oakland Game 7, but I’ll never forget the horrendous officiating in Game 6.