• Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7
    • Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I would agree with this. I’ll never forget Warriors/Cavs Game 6. I think the fouls came out to even in that game but the Warrior fouls were soooo questionable. Like absolutely absurd. Cavs beat us fair and square in Oakland Game 7, but I’ll never forget the horrendous officiating in Game 6. 

This has always been my stance on that series.  Cavs won game 7 straight up and Warriors let it get away but the Warriors were clearly the better team would have easily won the series in 5 or 6 but the refs went full WWE on it and just straight up rigged it to go 7. The fouls called to put Steph in foul trouble in game 6 were completely absurd. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

This has always been my stance on that series.  Cavs won game 7 straight up and Warriors let it get away but the Warriors were clearly the better team would have easily won the series in 5 or 6 but the refs went full WWE on it and just straight up rigged it to go 7. The fouls called to put Steph in foul trouble in game 6 were completely absurd. 

Yeah I don’t know how anyone can watch that game and think those fouls were legit. 

If I've learned anything as an NBA fan it's that every single fan thinks their team is getting shafted on calls. Maybe except the Lakers lol. Within this one game I saw Warriors fans complaining about the refs in the 1st and 4th, and Grizz fans in the 2nd and 3rd. In the first game, Bucks and Celtics fans were both whining about the refs lol. 

NBA refs are just incompetent bruhs. 

dillion brooks stinks he is the fourth best warriors player after klay poole and steph. They going keep letting him shoot til he knocks them down. One of the worst shooting forms in the game today, good luck MEM im rooting for ya but brooks is a bum shooter

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Warrior fans complaining about these calls today need to get a grip. Bogut has came out and said on a podcast ya have been getting away with moving off the ball screens for YEARS. 

Blasphemy.   

Yeah, I don't think this was the case of the refs intentionally favoring the Grizzlies over the Warriors. Sometimes it just ends up being where one team gets a good amount of the questionable calls. 

I feel like this series is going to come down to Poole/Klay vs Bane/Brooks. Which of the two guard combos will have bigger and more impactful games? 

Klay is such a clutch shooter man. Just a big time player. This is what he does. So glad he is back and able to have these types of moments. 

That was a good game and makes me think we're in for a close series, as I think most of what happened in that game is repeatable. Both teams shot well, which both are more than capable of continuing. Grizz shot a few more FTs which will probably keep up as they drive to the basket more. Both teams turned it over a lot which is also very repeatable and is an achilles heel for both. The main question on if it's repeatable or not is the rebounding, the Dubs killed the Grizzlies on the offensive glass. The Grizzlies also killed the Dubs on the offensive glass, but one of those is expected and one of them is not. If the Warriors can keep that up, I definitely like them to win the series. If it bounces in the other direction like you would've expected coming in, then I think it's a pretty close series and going 7.

3 hours ago, indifference said:

Warrior fans complaining about these calls today need to get a grip. Bogut has came out and said on a podcast ya have been getting away with moving off the ball screens for YEARS. 

You mean the entire league…? The NBA doesn’t care about this

40 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The Kerr Warriors have only lost two playoff series ever, both were in the Finals. 

Yeah I don’t know why anyone would pick Memphis here…

Warriors could certainly lose to the Suns/Celtics/Bucks but they damn sure aren’t losing to Memphis. 

Personally I think the Suns/Warriors winner will win the NBA Championship. That is gonna be a crazy competitive series. 

Think it’s 19-2 series record. Just a stupid good record tbh

Poole is and always will be the Warriors ace up there sleeve. When he is on it’s hard to beat them. He just offers so much to the offense. Shot making ability. Play making ability. His ability to get to the rim. Ball handling. Just stretches teams out so much to the 3 point line it opens up those back cuts for layups or easy passes for layups that turn into a wide open 3. He’s not getting killed on defense which is a huge positive as well.

When Dray got ejected Kerr started the 3rd with Poole and it’s something he really has to do going forward. Cause then the Warriors are able to pick on Ja on defense. Cause he was responsible for Poole and while Ja is a good offensive player he is food on defense and the Warriors took advantage of it in that 3rd qtr. 

Bane is gonna be a whole lot better for Memphis going forward but I don’t know how many more games JJJ can give them like this game. Game 2 really feels like a must win and it’s crazy to say that when there has only been 1 game played