Day 3 of the 2022 NFL draft.

Kiwibrown

4 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Also, at this rate, keeping Baker makes the most sense. We will get a 4th round comp pick for him. Let him sit home for the year if he refuses to play. He can hammer out 4 years worth of Progressive commercials in that time frame. 

Wait till someone gets hurt and move him then.  

Let him play out the year (even from his couch) and let him walk while helping the comp pick formula.  

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Agree about our linebacker. I'd like a fs if there is one to compete with lecounte. Move on from ronnie. 

And a linebacker 100%

What dont you like about our oline?

Wils

Bit

Harris

Teller 

Conklin

Hudson

Dunn

Hance 

Ethan 

All seem solid to me.

I think they're solid.  But the question is whether or not they will need to restructure money, and shuffle the deck chairs a bit.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s gonna be wild when you finally realize the cap can be manipulated. 

Well no shirt ****lock.

Even worst case scenario it isn't like they kick us out of the league. We lose draft picks/fined but I'm sure that isn't happening either.

It certainly effects roster building or handcuffs you from roster building. If you don't believe that then you must believe most of the league is tanking or otherwise why not spend more?

We'll see how we do it next year, which will be easier than 2024. We'll also see how the Saints and Bucs do it also.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well no shirt ****lock.

Even worst case scenario it isn't like they kick us out of the league. We lose draft picks/fined but I'm sure that isn't happening either.

It certainly effects roster building or handcuffs you from roster building. If you don't believe that then you must believe most of the league is tanking or otherwise why not spend more?

We'll see how we do it next year, which will be easier than 2024. We'll also see how the Saints and Bucs do it also.

I’m sure there’s no plan in place.  Definitely keep chicken little’ing this for the next year, should be fun and won’t look like a wast of time in a year.

• Like 1