WR - Doubs

CB - Tariq Woolen

OG - Jamaree Salyer

TE - Wydermeyer

S/LB - Smoke Monday

QB - Carson Strong

Edge - Kingsley Enagbare

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Most awful thing about the Vikings draft, they traded away picks for two divisional opponents to get very key positions on there team with the Lions getting Jameson Williams and the Packers getting Christian Watson.  Both teams BADLY needed WR help and with how quickly WRs were going off the board....

Both Williams and Watson could really beat up the Vikings potentially and since when is it a good idea to do draft day trades with your division rivals?  Whatever move down but you have to trade with teams in your division?  Jameson if he is healthy could destroy the Vikings and could be an amazing rookie and the Vikings basically gave him to the Lions and did not get much in return.  

Vikings do need a vertical threat and these guys could be it, and would not mind taking a flyer on Ross but could wait for Rambo potentially and Austin or Thompkins.  

Romeo Doubs Nevada
Calvin Austin III Memphis
Justyn Ross Clemson RS JR
Charleston Rambo Miami FL RS JR
Kevin Austin Jr Notre Dame
Bo Melton Rutgers RS
Deven Thompkins Utah State

Love Rambo late if they pass on Doubs

All I've ever suggested is that people have patience because none of these players have played a down....but I imagine these are the same people who were praising Rick for his last 5 drafts too on the day of the draft and we see how that worked out. But, no, you're already saying your out on Kwesi because of these moves.  Just admit it, you were out on him the day he was hired.  You didn't want Rick, but you didn't want Kwesi either.  Even if you didn't know it that particular day, you jumped off the ship the first move he made, which makes that evident.  That's fine, but don't pretend that you gave him a chance, because you're only lying to yourself.  <steps off soapbox>  Now, let's play!

• Like 4